1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I’m over it now

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by Lord Sondes Clock, May 5, 2022.

1. Lord Sondes Clock

Lord Sondes Clock Active Member

Is it just me, or is anyone else feeling that their Wembley 99 therapy is complete this morning?

Just need to deal with the trauma of last season now.

brb and alwaysright like this.
  2. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

The irony of it is that Man City complained that the referee gave only 6 minutes of 'added' time - and that the whistle went too early..... when the chief culprit of time wasting - Walker was an embarrassment with his multiple rolls on the floor ( on one occasion, it was 4 rolls - when the Madrid player hardly breathed on him )....... If Walker, (and City), hadn't wasted so much time, Madrid wouldn't have had time to score 2 of their goals....... do I feel sorry for them ---- I feel a million times more love for Mr. Scally.... and you all know how much I already love him

not

Lord Sondes Clock likes this.
  3. brb

brb CR250

The commentator when he goes before the 90th minute, quite a few Madrid fans had left the ground, only to later say, I hope they can get back in the ground.

But the cracker of the night was when the commentator piped up around the 88th minute, Madrid have not had a shot on target all night. <laugh>

As for us, I'm quite looking forward to next season, no denying I hate L2, but I'm quietly confident, but then again I've always been a fool lol.

Lord Sondes Clock likes this.
  4. WINDYROG

WINDYROG Well-Known Member

As for Man City......what goes around comes around. And they might, just might understand how we felt back then.

Lord Sondes Clock and brb like this.