1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hopefully see you next season!

Discussion in 'Reading' started by swans-cartoonhead, Mar 10, 2012.

1. swans-cartoonhead

swans-cartoonhead Well-Known Member

Been a rollercoaster of a season for us Swans and will hopefully achieve Prem League safety soon - would just like to say that I hope you guys can join us in the top flight next season!

The play off final was a special day, and your boys took us all the way to the final whistle - have supported the Swans home and away for longer than I care to mention and cannot remember a nicer set of fans than the ones I met at Wembley! A credit to the club - enjoyed the banter before the match, and have to admit that your fans were very gracious after it!

Have kept in touch with a few of the boys and girls I met that day and they have become firm friends - so best of luck for the rest of your season Reading - can't think of a team I'd rather want to join us in the EPL!

2. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

aah, but if only all Swans fans were like you! As part of my mod work for our Reading forum ("Royals Rendezvous") I signed up for Planet Swans a few months ago, and ... unfortunately received a torrent of abuse to my first posts! - obviously, representing another forum I had to come 'in peace', as they say. At that moment it put me right off Swansea fans generally, so nice to recuperate minimal faith once more. And it was strange, because on the 'nearby' Cardiff City Forum there's been no problem at all, quite good banter between our clubs infact.
    No hard feelings though ... :emoticon-0100-smile

3. Basingstoke Royal

Cheers and hopefully we can do it!!

Great win for you guys yesterday!!

But just to warn you if we go up we'll be having gylfi back ; )

4. Tilehurstsouthbank

Cheers pal. Nice to see Gylfi playing at a level his talents deserve too.

5. Cruyff's Turn

Cruyff's Turn Well-Known Member

Just looked at West Ham's remaining fixtures.Reckon we will be seeing you next season.

6. Tilehurstsouthbank

Lets hope so. We've got to go to them yet so it's gonna be close!

7. swans-cartoonhead

None taken mate - we have our share of muppets I admit - but was impressed by the good feeling between the genuine fans at the play off last season - still in touch with a few of your boys from that day! <cheers>

Glad you don't have to go through the gut wrenching agony of the play offs this season - you've done it in style! Well done and good luck in the Premier League next season - you deserve it! Will be supporting you in every game but two (as I think I have posted on another thread here!) ;)

8. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

cheers again, now look forward to our next meets with a clean slate!

9. swans-cartoonhead

Amen to that mate <cheers>