1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hmmmm

Discussion in 'Derby County' started by Serial, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Serial

Serial New Member

So which of you reprebates am I likely to recognise from 606 exactly?

I see 666 has already acquainted himself with some of his old sparring partners and wassa has an erection over the fact you can actually swear on an internet forum...

Plus we have all these exciting smileys

:police:<party>:1980_boogie_down::emoticon-0116-evilg<steam>:tongue::emoticon-0111-blush:emoticon-0150-hands<yikes>:cheesy:

All we need is Bobby to pop up with the old "BELTER" line...

2. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

3. derby diamond ram

i must admit,this site aint a patch on 606 forum..miss the wums...arguing...going on other teams boards..in fighting etc... bring back 606...............

4. harpertheram

harpertheram New Member

5. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

QPR fan here. Good game tonight people. I know Cloughie's had to compete with his hands tied behind his back, off loading players and bringing others in from lower leagues but that was a good solid all round performance in my view.

I thought Rob Hulse was good at Derby... he's been a disappointing non-starter in a hooped shirt though.

As for Not-606, its obviously different to the beeb but there are plusses. Can post anytime for instance. Takes a few days to get used to it. It's more fun with numbers to create more threads and replies - AND you can still interact on various levels with fans of rival clubs, hence this 'ere posting!

Best wishes.

6. derby diamond ram

ty brixton r,was nt a thriller but i thought we were good for a point.all the best in the prem m8..

7. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

HOw come you guys don't use not606 much?

8. derby diamond ram

dont know why,very very little debate going on.thats why 606 was so good..this is crap......

9. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Can't you get your old posters from 606 to come over here - that is what we did at Watford - gradually more and more came over as 606 made it harder - hope you can get them as these boards are so much better with more people and lots of cross club banter - you should become mathematically safe today as I can't see Scunny winning away.

10. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Well done - you're safe.

You're right about 606 being great but it is going - unless you can get all your 606ers to move to the same place you will simply lose touch. Took us some time but we have now got most 606ers to here and it is picking up well

11. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Shame if you all give up - 606 is dead but at least this would keep some banter going

12. Ramsforlife

Ramsforlife Member

It will be totally unfair if you end up in the playoffs, by far the best team in this league this season,with one of the few good managers in this league,like him or hate him he gets the job done,shame about Hulse but in a way i am pleased as a bit like commons we felt done over by the deal but when you look at it he will be gone if you go up as he is only a good championship player,why is it we only play well against the better teams,motivation,fans up for it more? i dont know but if you have supported derby as long as i have its nothing new,good luck whatever happens.