1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic High Steaks

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

some snowflake ****s decided to protest against a butcher.

Quickly chopped down to size.

NSFW

cronemeister likes this.
  2. Heed

Heed well known cheat

What a waste of decent meat on the useless ****s.

3. Seabass

Seabass Well-Known Member

The problem with what seems to be many Vegans (and don't get me wrong I'm quite interested in the the affects diet can gave on you so I'm all for people doing what works for them) is that they seem to want to hop up and down telling everyone they are Vegan all the time.

It's become trendy to whine on about veganism TBH its quite often very bloody annoying. I do some running events locally and there is what seems to be a fairly well attended new running club called Vegan runners. WHY!? what's wrong with joining one of the other well established friendly local running clubs. I always try and overtake them with my meat power when I come across one.

4. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

Those ****ers protest outside McDonald’s next to the Trinity Centre. I just munch on my Big Mac and watch whilst they ramble on about their bs

cronemeister and Dorty Dogbreath like this.
  5. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

I'd bet on him still having sold it afterwards.

Heed likes this.
  6. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

It's hardly the way to change people's behaviour is it? If people didn't want to buy meat then butchers wouldn't exist. No point having a go at people running a shop. If they don't want people to eat meat then try convincing people why they shouldn't. And do they not realise that human beings are omnivores by nature?

cronemeister likes this.
  7. Heed

Heed well known cheat

I thought that...

8. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

I bought that...

:emoticon-0107-sweat

9. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I’m all for personal choice and being Vegan is fine. It should be catered for too. I’m going to give it a go for a couple of months soon as a way of cleansing my system. Quite simply though these protesters should be put through a sausage machine. It’s the same issue with religious types who don’t respect other religions or atheists.

Equally people have a right to peaceful protest. However deliberately provocative protests affecting people’s ability to make a living is just asking for trouble.

It’s the attempt to impose on others your will which bugs me.

10. cronemeister

cronemeister Well-Known Member

Seems to me that the only thing that is not advertised and thrown down peoples throats are straight white people! Everything else seems to have something, LGBT rallies, gay pride etc etc. Why don't people just ****ing live their lives and keep themselves to themselves instead of having to publicise their life choices? You're just opening yourself up for all sorts ! #attentionwhores.

We live in a society now where pretty much anything goes and is acceptable. What pisses people off (and rightly so) is when **** like this happens. If you don't eat meat cos you don't agree with animals being killed then that's fine, that does not give you the right to lambast someone who makes a living out of selling meat.

Carrots and potatoes have feelings too you ****wits :)

11. mickeybnufc

mickeybnufc Well-Known Member

Spot on,each too their own I say,T**ts

cronemeister likes this.
  12. cronemeister

I'd have chased them out of the place with that ****ing pigs head if that had been me :)

13. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

This protesting has zero positive impact. There were protesters camped outside the Canadian Goose store on Regent St yesterday. They’d scrawled “murderers” on the pavement.

So they’d vandalised the pavement and were harrassing some guy as he went in, one putting their hand on his shoulder. Now if he’d been of the mind he’d have been within his rights to take forceful action as far as I’m concerned. As it is he turned and said “well it keeps you warm” to which they replied “it’s meant to keep the animal warm you prick”. At that point he’d had enough and turned and said, “well i was only browsing today but I’m definitely buying now”

Least successful protest of all time.

14. cronemeister

I was sat on a bench on Northumberland st the other day waiting for the missus to come out of a shop. All of sudden I felt this presence on my right hand side. Turns round and some ****ing tree hugger was stood, yes...STOOD, on the seat next to me. She looks down at me and proceeds to extend her hand towards my shoulder and said...”do you mind if I make a connection?” Too ****ing right I do swampy, so I stands up and moves out of the way and there’s a ****ing train of them all touching each other (not like that) and crawling in and out from under peoples arms and legs! For ****s sake like, it’s bad enough gannin shopping with her indoors, you gaan to sit outside to chill out a bit and get some peace and then that sorta **** happens! **** off and find some grassy knowl, hug some trees and sing kum-ba-ya (sp). Proper takes the piss that like!!

Got a new iPad so the day ended alreet I suppose!

:1980_boogie_down:

15. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>

16. Schlem Boogerman

Schlem Boogerman Well-Known Member

Not sure I could get by without this... steak-alamy.jpg

mickeybnufc and cronemeister like this.
  17. Heed

Heed well known cheat

Get used to it, the Town is full of tree huggers or whatever.
    A protest, here, a protest there, about anything and everything that's got **** all to do with them.

cronemeister likes this.
  18. cronemeister

Next one that approaches me in town like will get a ****ing connection alright!

19. cronemeister

That needs an extra minute either side for me like :). Had one last night and it was nearly blue when I got to the middle of it, I’d asked for medium but I was ****ing ravenous and had eaten most of it so couldn’t be arsed to send it back!

20. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Must really piss off the vegans when they see you using one as a plate as well.

cronemeister likes this.