1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Here we go, tea's out....

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by davy, May 7, 2015.

1. davy

davy Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  2. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

Some on JA are going ballistic about it, they seem to believe it's true without any proof, it might be, but I won't believe or disbelieve untill the Mirror release the so called documents they've seen or obtained.

After reading it, my questions are,

1, We obviously have a mole inside ER, or a backstabber with an agender.

Who gave / showed copies of the documents to the media? someone who probably got paid well, sounds like it, and/or someone who purposely set out to create havoc at Leeds United and for Cellino, sounds very probable. I think we should be very worried about who the mole / backstabber is, if he got paid once, he may get greedy and do it again, and / or get identified, or it could be Bean himself.

2, Why has the FA waited till Cellinos return to carry out the investigation, and go public with it; If they had rock solid evidence against Cellino they could've stopped him from returning, but they didn't, why not? they also allowed him back as president apparently.

3, I believe Bean has a revenge agenda for being sacked, but I do ask questions here,

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/26/massimo-cellino-leeds-sack-graham-bean

Let's also keep in mind Bean use to be an FA Compliance officer, I'm presuming that means he use to work for the FA, and probably still had contacts there.

Bean said,

“I can confirm that I, and as far as I am aware nobody else at the club other than Massimo Cellino, had any knowledge of any third party agreement in relation to Adryan."

Question, if Bean had no knowledge of the so called third party agreement, how would he know A, that no one else had any knowledge and B, how is it he said only Cellino had the knowledge; how did Bean know this?........seems eager to point the finger at Cellino only.

“It is my understanding that this agreement was put into place several days before the registration of the transfer took place and only Mr Cellino can explain why he did this and did not make anyone else aware of it".

Question, Whether Beans understanding is / is not legit, how did he know the the agreement took place several days before the registration and B, how did he know no one else was made aware of it........here Bean accused and blamed Cellino outright, but he isn't 100% sure whether no one else knew about it or not.

“I would have expected him to have sought my advice on a matter like this and had I been made aware of it would have immediately explained the rules regarding matters of this nature".

Question, How can Bean have expected Cellino to seek his advice if Bean himself knew nothing of the agreement?. I can appreciate Bean's answering questions from someone, and not necessarily in order, but he seems to have answered them in order if the Mirror got it right.

“The first time I became aware of it was after the transfer window closed and my full understanding of the significance came as I reviewed papers on leaving the club on September 25.”

Question, Bean claimed earlier he knew nothing of the third party agreement and, based on his understanding, he knew the agreement took place several days before the registration, he then claims he became aware of it after the transfer window closed, then goes on to say everything became significant after reviewing the papers on leaving the club on Sept 25th.

Bean was sacked on Sept 25th, media made it public on Sept 26th, any other person would be clearing out their desk / office on the day they were sacked, or leave immediately and return the next day to get their personal things.

A, How did Bean become aware of the agreement and, was it pure coincidence he became aware after the transfer window closed,

B, Why was Bean reviewing papers about something he knew nothing about untill after the transfer window closed and

C, how long is the time span between the transfer window closing (not long after Cellino took over) and Sept 25th and,

D, Why did Bean all of a sudden have an urge to review the documents (on a subject he already knew about just after the transfer window closed) on the day he was sacked, would he have reviewed them had he not been sacked?

My question in regards to Cellino is,

If this agreement with a third party is illegal, and Cellino knew it was illegal, why would he put it down on paper, and why would he leave the documents at ER, is he that stupid to leave himself wide open?

I can only presume there is other info not revealed by Bean or the Mirror, but for me, it seems Bean is on a revenge hunt, and I personally suspect Bean of being, and acting crooked.

I can appreciate and respect others will have their own opinions based on what Bean and the Mirror have said, but the above is mine.

I'll do the Ross situation later I think.................what do you mean noooooooooooooooo...:emoticon-0105-wink:

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    gombawn likes this.
  3. Sausage Fingers McGee

The Mirror wouldn't have printed it without having the proof.

I hope there is a mole that uncovers everything that this slimy Italian criminal is/has done.

Cellino is a Cancer on the bollocks of Leeds United.

The sooner the cancer is found, the sooner we can begin to treat it.

Chippy / Glory likes this.
  4. LeedsLover

Fingers, I disagree.

5. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

and I disagree with you

Any individual story might be wrong/partly wrong/partly true/true but when there are so many questions, month after month, about how LUFC is operating, on so many levels, there comes s point where I had to come off the fence and conclude we would be better off without Cellino

(No I don't know who should replace him, I don't need to - in this context I'm a fan not a corporate business advisor)

ristac likes this.
  6. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

I agree with 20, he caught up at long last.

7. LeedsLover

That's ok 2020, I respect your opinion, but as you know, it's not mine.

2020VisionofLeeds likes this.
  8. 2020VisionofLeeds

Where's the fatted calf then?

9. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Wetherby if he finished installing fancy new electric meters.

10. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

The Daily Mirror is a Leeds United hating rag **** 'em I wouldn't wipe my arse on it
    Richard Stott was a **** of the highest order, I hope he's rotting in hell with that other **** Thatcher

Irishshako likes this.

11. davy

davy Well-Known Member

Olof, feckin' Star Man :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:

OLOF likes this.
  12. 2020VisionofLeeds

But what do you really think?

OLOF likes this.
  13. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

The mirror are one of the anti Leeds United papers........feck em

14. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Sorry OLOF, I wouldn't of sent my comment if I'd seen yours. 100% agree <ok>