1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Helping hand

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Shawswood, May 15, 2014.

1. Shawswood

Shawswood Well-Known Member

Can't help noticing more and more posters appealing for help in getting tickets for Wembley, and it must be very unsettling to appeal and perhaps not have your issue addressed.

Just a suggestion, but would it be helpful if those fortunate enough to have or be able to buy extra tickets were to do so on a designated thread and maybe they could be matched with those who are desperately seeking same. Just a thought, not sure how it would operate.

2. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

Good idea. I think slowly but surely people are being helped and the number of requests will diminish greatly after this weekend.

Tomorrow is the big day in terms of members buying their tickets. Once the members are sorted, it then becomes a free for all on Sunday. A lot of members and ST holders can help others from Sunday, depending on availability.

Keep helping each other and well done to those who have extended a hand of friendship.

Roller/999;s, a thread for ticket help and merge the others into it??

3. joeyranger

joeyranger Member

Sounds like a great idea Grinning.

I'm hopeful a top bloke on this forum might be able to sort me out two tickets, but if that doesn't materialise I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Willing to pay whatever for any category - just really don't want to miss out.

Fingers well and truly crossed!!

4. Chair Nob'll Fallout

Chair Nob'll Fallout Well-Known Member

Very good idea mate... It'd be good to keep such requests all in the one thread anyway. <ok>

5. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

I was thinking about doing something like this yesterday but I unfortunately got waylaid and didn't get around to it. Give me ten minutes and I'll try to come up with something.