1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Handy Parking - Pride Park - 22/12/18

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by knabby crackers, Dec 18, 2018.

1. knabby crackers

knabby crackers Active Member

I hope this might be helpful to any Bristol fans travelling by road to Derby for the game on Saturday, parking is available for away fans on 2 sites [100 and 400 yards from the stadium], the charge is £6 per car/van [sorry no coaches].

As there are roadworks, reduced lanes and speed trap cameras on the A52 in the vicinity of Pride Park I would advise using M5/M42/A42/A6.

Leave the A42 at the A6 Junction and head towards Alvaston/Derby, the road is well signposted. When you reach the Derby Ring Road island [A5111/A6] head straight over in the left hand lane and then likewise at the next island, you are on London Road. Continue along London Road to the next island which is signed PRIDE PARK >>>, turn right here and go through the lights to the next island, turn right here and go past the front of the stadium to the next island, go straight across into RIVERSIDE ROAD the FRENGER SYSTEMS car park is about 60 yards on the right hand side, this car park is more suited to any elderly or less able supporters.

For those who may wish to eat/drink before the game, continue along Riverside Road to the last unit on the left hand side, the PRIDE VETERINARY CENTRE car park is handier for the away friendly hostelries, ask one of the attendants for details.

When leaving this car park after the game to avoid delays and congestion I would advise that you turn left and then left at the island, straight over the next island which takes you back towards London Road.

I hope this helps, have a safe journey. <ok>

PS: Don't forget to call in to the Hot Sauce Emporium in St Nick's Market to load up with goodies:emoticon-0105-wink: before you set off for Derby.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Red Robin likes this.
  2. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

That main pride park car park is a nightmare to get out off.
    Kept us in for about 3/4 hour until the fans left the ground last season.

3. knabby crackers

knabby crackers Active Member

Re: Game at Pride Park on 20th August.

As the A52 entry and exit slip roads are closed for the foreseeable future the details above still apply, parking at the FRENGER SYSTEMS and PRIDE VETERINARY CENTRE car parks is still £6 per car/van [sorry no coaches].

I hope this helps, have a safe journey.

Red Robin and wizered like this.
  4. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Good advice, nice one buddy...<ok>

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  5. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Many thanks for this info :emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes: