1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Handy Parking - Pride Park - 22/09/18

Discussion in 'Brentford' started by knabby crackers, Sep 13, 2018.

1. knabby crackers

knabby crackers Active Member

I hope this may be helpful to any Brentford fans travelling by road to Derby for the game on Saturday 22nd September, parking is available for away fans on 2 sites [100 and 400 yards from the stadium] at £6 per car/van [sorry no coaches].

Presuming most will travel via the M1 I would advise that you leave at JCT24A [A50] as the A52 around Pride Park is full of roadworks and reduced lanes, exit the A50 and use the A6 approach to Derby via Chellaston, Shelton Lock and Alvaston.

At the [Alvaston] Ring Road A5111 island go straight across in the left hand lane and likewise at the next island and then go along London Road to the next island which is signed PRIDE PARK>>>, turn right here and go to the next island and turn right again, go along the front of the stadium and then straight across the island into RIVERSIDE ROAD, the FRENGER SYSTEMS car park is about 60 yards on the right hand side and is handier for any elderly or less able supporters.

Supporters who may wish to eat/drink before the game should continue along Riverside Road and use the PRIDE VETERINARY CENTRE car park which is the last unit on the left hand side, ask one of the attendants for details of the away friendly hostelries.

Leaving this car park after the game turn left and then left at the island, this will take you back towards London Road and will avoid possible delays you would experience on the A52.

I hope this helps, please feel free to post these details on other Brentford sites, have a safe journey.<ok>