1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

HANDY PARKING - PRIDE PARK - 21/02/2020

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by knabby crackers, Feb 16, 2020.

1. knabby crackers

knabby crackers Active Member

I hope this may be helpful to any Fulham fans travelling to Derby by road for the game on Friday night, parking is available for away supporters at £6 per car/van [sorry no coaches] on 2 sites 100 and 400 yards from the stadium.

Please be prepared for problems if you access via M1/A52 as there are ongoing roadworks once you leave the A52, single lanes approaching the stadium.

I would advise you leave the M1 at the A50 exit and the take the A6 via Alvaston towards Derby, using the A6 head towards Derby and at the Ring Road/Blue Peter island [A5111] go straight across in the left hand lane and likewise at the next island, you are on London Road, carry on until you reach the island signed PRIDE PARK>>., turn right here and go through the traffic lights to the next island [Merlin Pub/Audi], turn right here and go along the front of the stadium.

At the next island go straight across into RIVERSIDE ROAD, the FRENGER SYSTEMS car park is about 60 yards on the right hand side, this site is more suited to the elderly and less able supporters.

For those who may wish to eat/drink before the game continue along Riverside Road to the last unit on the left hand side, the PRIDE VETERINARY CENTRE car park is handier for the away friendly hostelries [ask an attendant for details]. When leaving this car park after the game turn left and then left at the island, go straight through the next island and this takes you to the Merlin/Audi island which you negotiated on the way in.

I hope this helps, allow extra time if you can as the various roadworks have been causing severe delays at times, have a safe journey.<ok>

2. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

Very thoughtful, thanks Knabby