1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Got the feel good factor?

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by hp_bedoboy, May 31, 2012.

1. hp_bedoboy

hp_bedoboy Active Member

Actually got the good vibes for nextseason....Brent states that Argyle will be looking for promotion...if we can keep most of the squad and many have experience in the higher tiers....just signed a promising young winger and with a few others that can score, I feel we can do very well without spending a fortune.....had some good gates towards the end of last season which should carry on into the next.....it all seems positive at the moment so what are your thoughts? :emoticon-0103-cool:

2. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Yes I think so too. For once there are players coming in early, usually we are down to the last few weeks and panicking (at least I am) because there has been no movement. It's all looking positive atm which is not something I say often with regards to PAFC <ok>

3. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

The major improvement I feel so far is surely the rapprochement between the fans and the club, inside the ground and out. Yes, there are still worries about how the club moves forward organisationally but at least there is some openness and the intentions seem right at least.

There is another batch of promising youngsters coming through. Perhaps it's over-optimistic to think they'll do a Wotton and play 400 games for us but this time there seems to to be a chance we'll keep them at least until they are worth some serious money.

There are still those hankering after big-money transfers but I believe in Brent's sustainable model [and always have done]. I'm pleased to see he has Norwich and Swansea [and he might have added Blackpool] to his role models rather than the likes of QPR and Cardiff.

On the playing side, I'll reserve judgement until the first 4 or 5 results are in!