1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Good result for you lot.

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Leicester lad..ey up me duck, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

Yes credit where its due, Leeds did well today............will now go and choke quietly:emoticon-0119-puke:

2. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Lets all laugh at lesta:emoticon-0136-giggl

You're doing a Derby:D

3. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Another good result for our lot. How did Leicester do?

4. Quinntan

Quinntan Member

Unlucky to lose to QPR according to the Beeb

5. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

We were extremely unlucky loosing to QPR, we played em off the park...........but Norwich we lost because we were utter rubbish

6. Jerel Ifil

QPR are like that. Play boring football but they know how to win games and no matter how much the opposition keep pressing, their defenders boot everything clear. Luckily when we played them at Elland Road, either their defenders had an off day or Gradel was too much of a handful or they were intimidated by the Leeds fans' sheer noise but somehow we broke them down and won 2-0 (best result of our League season IMO). Today Ipswich did the same thing, played like a League One team and ground out the 0-0 draw. Bet they're really proud of themselves.

7. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

Duce,

I heard Warnock on the radio sayin we were the best team they had played this season, (after the 2-0 which I am still in shock about), which we aint of course, but heres to the twats getting a 9 point deduction <cheers> , I honestly don't think we'll finish in the play offs though, we aint good enough

8. Jerel Ifil

I dunno, none of the teams below us particularly look like knocking us off our perch and the sides around us aren't looking overly confident judging from their last few games either. I think fifth or sixth place for us and another bottled playoff campaign. To be followed by a ****ing difficult season in a much stronger Championship in 2011-12.

9. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

10. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

You've said enough me duck, and made a right titty of yourself in the process:smile:

11. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

To be followed by a ****ing difficult season in a much stronger Championship in 2011-12.
    --
    It will be, no financially destitute Portsmouth coming down, or financially struggling Hull, and it just seems such a missed opportunity, the Ipswich game, another draw we could have easily have won. IT DOES MY FOOKING HEAD IN!

12. chr1sj

chr1sj New Member

Why so pessimistic already about play-offs / next season ??
    So according to some of you - IF we went up we'd come straight down - says who !?!? I'm not all that impressed by quite a few of the current PL teams.
    OR IF we stay in play-off's "we have no chance" !?!?
    AND IF we stay in this league it will be harder next season - says who !?!?!
    FFS have some faith & optimism.
    Of course it depends a bit if we can keep our current "stars"...but I for one do not assume that we're going to struggle in either the P-Offs / PL / CCC next season.

13. Moltisanti

Moltisanti Member

The most recent of my reasons for being a negative prick. For what it's worth mate, if we do go up, I think we will stay up. <ok>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014