1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

good bye

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by yellowcanary, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yellowcanary

yellowcanary Member

I am leaving this site now and will not be back alot of you have been great not happy with rich 44 and cromer canary, i am a lady on here and do not need this it was about fraser forster thanks again to my friends OTBC

2. Exile

Exile Member

You're not off just because of one thread, are you? Every thread generates opinions, that's the point of the forum isn't it? Some we like, some we don't, but they're only each persons individual view. Incidentally, did you notice rich's comment was finished with a wink? Seemed more tongue in cheek than criticism to me. Why not just see how you feel in the morning? Shame to leave now we've finally got back to the promised land!

3. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

Bugger, now who's going to clean the place up after we've finished! <laugh>

Seriously, though, it's always good to have female posters, though why you make such an issue of it, I don't know.

Views are views whatever your gender, and not everyone is going to agree all the time.

As Exile says, don't be too hasty, I'm sure you'll see it for what it is, and not take things personally.

4. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

Town fan in peace. When I read this post I was expecting to go on the Fraser Forster thread and see a load of profanity or chauvinist comments. Instead they just poked a bit at your grammatical errors. Certainly don't see where being a lady comes into it. A massive overreaction IMO.

5. Rich44

Rich44 Well-Known Member

Oh come on it's was a joke hence the smiley at the end, why not wait until you've finished your period before making any decisions - JOKE! See I would never known you were a woman unless you brought it up and I fail to see the point you're making there anyway spelling is spelling, grammar is grammar regardless of the sex involved (or not lol).

Anyway I am sick to the teeth of Forsters name being bandied about which was also why I made the joke I don't normally pull people up on spelling/grammar as we can all make mistakes and you never know if the person has a learning disability etc but this constant Forster whining has really cheesed me off there were 10 players in front of Ruddy who can take some of the blame. What was he supposed to do stay on his line and wait for the shot or try to take the ball it was a gamble, he missed and got the player otherwise it would in all likelihood have been a certain goal anyway

6. SUPERNORWICH 23

SUPERNORWICH 23 SUPERNORWICH

<diva>Its my time of the month now so if any of you pigs makes fun of me i will cry with full nasal snot, then stop posting on here...... Right on sisters

7. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

as the same with Rich 44 why not wait until you've finished your period before making any decisions - JOKE!

I feel these remarks are inappropriate under the circumstances even if meant in jest.
    YC feels a little offended at some previous remarks aimed directly at her, and while I accept perhaps some people have a lower tolerance than others, to make remarks such as these does nothing to make her feel any better or encourages her to stay with us.

So please guys, stop taking cheap shots at YC

8. SUPERNORWICH 23

I havent second guessed any posters gender on here, so to pull the ladycard after taking offence is pathetic... I have had my doubts about WholelottaHolt but Thai is clearly a loud and proud ladyboy and would:angel: never use that as an excuse for his girlish outbursts.......

9. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

YC's complaint had nothing to do with her gender, just the general piss taking.

Once the gender was revealed you both took the opportunity to rub salt in to the wound and I am politely asking you to refrain.
    Your response was not what I was hoping to see.

10. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

In fairness, all I really said was that reopening the Fraser Forster debate (yet) again was "lame". Maybe a poor choice of word by me, but I stand by the sentiment of my reply, even if not the precise wording.

Apologies if it caused you any offence.

11. SUPERNORWICH 23

Of your 193 posts, I do hope some are less barbed and more constructive than this lame effort

This is the nastiest thing in the thread and it isn t offensive......Its not "we should of bought" its we should have bought........... Mountains and molehills spring to mind....Negative posts slating our own players are far less helpful in my humble opinion... Celtic only loaned Forster and we may even go for him in the future..... Football forums transcend religion race and gender and if you try to use these for sympathy or PC reasons then you open a can of worms.......Lets just keep it footy shall we people and Thai, i was only joking about you being a ladyboy son, not that there is anything wrong with ladyboys.

12. Rich44

Rich44 Well-Known Member

Because the gender had sweet fa to do with it and playing the female card was nothing more than an attempt to extract sympathy on her part and I find that quite offensive in itself!

if truth be told the original thread should have been removed as it's been done to death already.

I'll more than happy to apologise to the op when she apologises to me for starting a thread naming me in such a way as to attempt to invite some form of cyber bullying or to attract the attention of a moderator. I'm sure that by now you will have sent her a pm informing her of procedure go complain? Starting a thread moaning about people is not right nor fair yet unsurprisingly I don't see anything being said about that.

Shame

13. SUPERNORWICH 23

I m with you Rich44 i don t care if you are gay a woman or both, if you post a done to death article with mistakes then you invite opinions, to start crying foul if people comment is pathetic...... Now must get the kids tea on

14. Rich44

Rich44 Well-Known Member

lol I was cooking at the time, wifey was putting the patio set together

15. crowey66

crowey66 Member

bye then love.Not being rude but being a bird you wont know that much about footy anyway.:emoticon-0105-wink:

16. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

Crowey - we're trying to encourage people to join us on here, not everyone has the same lack of manners as you appear to have! It's not big or clever to play the mcp joke!

Please behave nicely

<cheers>

17. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

How the hell has this thread been awarded 5 stars? *just curious*

18. ncgandy

Probably totally the wrong moment to say that 'Goodbye' is one word! :emoticon-0112-wonde

19. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

It is in one sense, but in another scenario they are two perfectly legitimate separate words!

Goodbye as a form of farewell is an old English abbreviation of "God be with you!"

See! We can all play the education card, but those of us that are comfortable with our own standard of education don't feel the need to point out other's short-comings <ok>

Rant over

<laugh>

20. ncgandy

God bless wikipedia! <laugh>

Mine was just a joke after a few glasses of very nice wine. If you notice, I hadn't played the 'education card, before.

I scribbled something down because I noticed YC was in fact logged on (at 12.20am), presumably to see what reaction 'she' had got. All very strange if you ask me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.