1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Gon yersel wee Carlos Tevez!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TN8, Jan 22, 2010.

1. TN8

TN8 Member

Get stuck right intae that horrible, odious, anorexic caterpillar moustached, ugly, lucky, talentless, pathetic, loser boy ****ing ****ER!!!!!

When Gary Neville took a throw in at Ibrox, my da and brother had to hold me back from jumping the barrier and skelping the ****. Easily my most hated player on the planet, would love nothin more than to see him lying in front of the Kop with his leg in 5 pieces.

Hope wee Carlos rams another 2 past them on Wednesday, wrestles Neville to the ground, sits on his face and tea-bags him.

Finished.

Toley Fart likes this.
  2. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Very, very apt.

3. bennyblancofromthebrox

Whats teabagging?

4. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Dipping your balls in someones mouth while they lie on their back.

5. bennyblancofromthebrox

OH I see, thats not what my Uncle Roger calls it !!

Toley Fart likes this.
  6. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Have you ever had "The Arabian Goggles"???

Zanjinho likes this.
  7. bennyblancofromthebrox

No, why have they re-made Lawrence of Arabia in 3D?

8. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

I've never done this, but seen it done. The guy went ****ing spasmodic when he saw the pictures. Said he was going to batter the guy that did it. Everyone just told him too stop crying and not to fall asleep at a party if he didn't want sleazed off

9. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

I don't mind Man Utd, never have really. I don't like them mind, just hate Chelsea, Liverpool & Arsenal so ****ing much I'd prefer Man Utd to win the EPL.

But Tuesday I was screaming for Man City to beat them. Wayne Rooney the cock trying to put Tevez off when taking the penalty <laugh>

Its good that Man City are challenging, mainly because it'll **** up the horrible scouse ****s.

10. staggie

staggie Well-Known Member

I thought the "boot licker" was an excellent description of Neville by Tevez.

11. DCooper7

DCooper7 Member

Man City for me,dont like Man U,apart from Fergie.Would love it if they beat them but dont think they will.Hope Big Ade is back,bullet holes in his socks and all.

12. _Jay

_Jay Member

Hope Man United pump those wanabees, although saying that I do hope City do well in the League becuase I ****in HATE!!!! Liverpool so the more clubs doing better around that 4th spot area the better would fukin love Liverpool to go down the ****ter stupid Scouse ****s.

13. Frank The Tank

Frank The Tank Active Member

I thought it was brilliant stuff by Tevez, and he wont have many disagreeing with him. Gary Neville is an aids ridden wee **** that hasnt aged well at all. He looks like T-Bag from Prison Break.

I havent got an English team, but really starting to warm to Man City. Just because they're noising up Man Ure, who I ****ing despise.

14. TN8

TN8 Member

<ok> apparently the atmosphere the other night was unbelievable, my uncle says Manc derbys havent been like that since the 70s and 80s! Iv been to 3 and they're briliant, choking to go to one now City are good tho.

15. ma mate tea-bagged his step da and put his dick in his mouth. his step da is a total nutcase, if he woke up a reckon he wuda maybe killed him or serioulsy injured him and went back to Bar L for another 'streech' as he calls it. its on film aswell doin the round, lets hope he doesnt get it sent to him

16. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

Good job Rockets not here, he'd be asking for a link to the video nev.

18. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

please log in to view this image
    Tea-bagging is pretty funny as long as its no you thats got a pair of sweaty baws in your mouth.

Those videos are funny as ****. My mate was wearing a fake fur coat from a charity shop one time and I set it on fire with a tin of air freshener. He stormed off in a huff saying I could have killed him

19. it was funny but the **** took it too far and ened up burnin his scalp, still hilarious but. cos he cudnt stay awake he'd been on a bender since new years and that was the after old firm game, he gubbed hunners a vals aswell. total spazzy of a guy

20. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

A burned scalp hurts like ****. I fell asleep in the sun at RockNess three years ago and of my mates put that cooking spray down my middle parting I had at the time which just cooked it. Hurt like a bastard.