1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Getting sick of the transfer rumours already.

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Hazard, Courtois, Kante and Alonso to Real, ( Stan won't mind the last one ) Hazard staying, and also going to Barca and PSG, Courtois to Real, Alonso to Barca, Kante to PSG.
    Every player with 2 legs and 2 arms coming to Chelsea next season, though Man U and City after all of them as well. Lukaku certain to return to us, but equally certain to stay put, Ibra off to the US, but extending soon for Utd, Sanchez, staying , coming to us, signed for Barca and going to Utd. Makes your brain ache.
    Got to say, social media is really painful.
    Every man and his dog is now an expert.
    So, my expert tip is, Costa to West Ham, Atletico, Juventus and Bayern. Or, Real, Barca, Utd and City. Take your pick.
    And I don't care which, just as long as he buggers off, and takes Michy with him.
    Oh and Conte to Juve and Wenger to Real, while Ranieri is off to Arsenal and Barca.

OK, got that? You heard it here first .

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  2. chelsea - over 100 years of history

be nice if we could finish this year before silly season starts. Don't mind the rumours and conjecture in the break as there's not much else going on. But with so many important games coming up, do we really need this nonsense? Seems to start earlier every year.

3. chelsea - over 100 years of history

4. Chelsea Pensioner

Here's a couple of todays "specials"
    Hazard rejects Chelsea £300,000 per week wages, certain to go to Real for £120,000 fee. Hazard tells friends he's staying at Chelsea.
    Drogba claims Lukaka a "definite signer " for Chelsea. Lukaku agrees to extend contract at Everton.

5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I don't take any notice of transfer rumours, unless the rumours are confirmed by the club. It just isn't worth bothering with. <ok>

6. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Same.
    Ignore the red tops, they talk utter **** 80% of the time when it comes to football transfers.
    Until it appears on BBC, Sky Sports or a clubs official site, I pay it no heed

7. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

There was an article showing club by club how many transfers in the rumour page on the BBC that actually happen. We were bottom of the pile they hardly ever get it right with us. I still ****ing read it though. <laugh>

StanDMan likes this.
  8. Chelsea Pensioner

Me too it's great to start the day with a laugh.
    Here's my top tips from today
    We are getting Virgil van Dyke, Neymar, Jorge Mere, Naiggolan and Joe Hart .Lukaku is coming, but also going to City, so he will only play for us every 2nd week.
    We will have to sell the entire 1st Team to fit all these players in, but hey, that's life.
    To see more of these "absolutely certain" insider tips, take a look at a site called "News Now" The "best football brains" World wide open their secret files to let you in before the stories "break". Absolute Classics.

luvgonzo likes this.