1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Get Your Houses In Order

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Doc, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Yesterdays bombshell £200,000 fine for breaking no rules is a travesty, but it was a negotiated settlement which cannot be appealed and the case is now closed. It would seem the reason we negotiated this deal was twofold
    1. Put the issue to bed and allow Bielsa and the team to concentrate on promotion.
    2. They were fearing a drawn out investigation whereby every Championship club would get a chance to fire shyte at us and take an advantage by insisting we deserved a points deduction.
    This is not the way a business or club or organisation should be run where self interest can cause damage to a fellow member. Was it the right thing to do? as far as the club are concerned it obviously was but for me deffo not. Last year Russia played France in an International and Russia were fined because of racist behavior from their fans. So a rule was broken and Russia were fined £22,000!!! How the hell can a federation only be found £22k for breaking a rule, when we were find £200k for breaking no rule?

The whole EFL, FA and premier league needs sorting out because its corrupt, biased, and I urge everyone to read this article by Martin Samuel from Yesterday's Mail On_line. It really accuses Cardiff, Warnock and Warnocks son and Warnocks dodgy mates of rigging player prices, buying crap players which he knows will never play for the club just to make big money for agents, his son and himself. Leeds get drawn into this web when we agreed to let Sol Bamba go for free even though he was our captain and Cardiff benefited greatly as well as Warnock Snr, Jnr and their tame agents system. Its damming and needs sorting because these lot are breaking rules every day

Oh and not forgetting that the Sala situation is causing Cardiff serious problems now

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...me-Cardiff-care-money-Emiliano-Sala-died.html

2. lifecheshirewhite

Is it spelt Welch or Welsh.<whistle> Warnock the Manager involved in these deals yet again.

3. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

How can Warnock not be investigated, how can cardiff try and not pay for the dead footballer Sala, how can Warnocks son not be investigated, how can Cardiff not sack Warnock for ripping the club off........ How the fook can this go on in football

4. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

FFS, feck off - you know **** all about it. <ok>

BBB - bullshit baffles brains and it doesn't take a lot to do it for you lot so it seems.

Butt out and worry about your own ****.

5. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Have you read the piece or is this just your biased crap. I was gobsmacked about Warnock even though there were plenty of stories about him at Leeds and taking a cut of players wages etc. But the crap players who were signed and would never be good enough to play in anything other than League 2 but signed for a Premiership club. Wake up and smell the coffee

6. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

1. It smacks of hypocrisy. Bielsa did go too far though, it’s just that they all up to stuff.

7. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

<laugh><laugh>......thin skinned or what!........<laugh>

You lot have had enough shady characters at your club to fill Pentonville, but don't let that worry you, just slag off another club and you'll be OK. <ok>

8. lifecheshirewhite

Ow dear <laugh> we are worrying about our own,Warnock signed the same 2 useless footballers at Leeds as he's now signed for Cardiff,agents kids <doh> ripping off the fans of both clubs who pay the wages.

OLOF, Whitejock and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  9. lifecheshirewhite

It's the same shady character,but if you don't care about him ripping you off that's fine,just pay the £15 million you owe Nantes and stop being welchers ;)

OLOF, Whitejock and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  10. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

........and what about the bribe Warnock took off Jason Puncheon to pick him?

'ang on a minute - it was Puncheon who was forced to retract that accusation and apologise and then got fined £15,000 by the FA for making it...<laugh>

Chesh - seems like some of your posters are taking this forum far too seriously. :emoticon-0105-wink:

11. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Think what I'm saying Sparky is that there are crimes and non crimes and in football terms a level of corruption that stinks. We get a £200k fine for not breaking any rules and your club has serious problems and questions that need answering but nothing even mentioned.

We see rules being broken every day in football and nothing done. Wonder why the bent twat Harvey is leaving, wonder why the EFL agreed it was time to go?..

OLOF, Whitejock and Oldsparkey like this.
  12. lifecheshirewhite

Proof was his problem and that's why he had to retract,but you tell me,why did he sign the 2 non league standard agents kids on contracts at Leeds and then make the same mistake again with the same 2 crap kids as he made before,if it's a genuine mistake he should to sacked for being a crap manager,but he's not is he ? So why else do it ? I don't care,I'm happy for him to waste Cardiff money,but you should cough up the £15 million you owe Nantes,and take up any dodge dealing with your manager.

OLOF and Whitejock like this.
  13. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Doc - you seem well informed about Leeds Utd, but in all honesty you know **** all about the circumstances surrounding the Sala transfer - no need to involve CCFC and the Sala thing in your rant at the EFL for your slap on the wrist. <ok>

Having said that, it hasn't stopped that journo dragging up as much historical dirt as he can to justify a **** strirring load of speculation about the present situation at Cardiff.

I could have written what that Daily Fail prick journo has trawled up, but then again I'm not a Leed's supporter...<laugh> :emoticon-0105-wink:

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  14. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Fair comment mate but when every other club gets involved in Leeds business I get angry. 11 Championship clubs tried to have a bite at Leeds so they would gain an advantage and 3 of those are bound by rules pertaining to EFL Board Members.

My argument is that we did nothing wrong, we broke no rules but get a big fine and there are problems in almost every football club where many rules are broken daily but swept under the carpet

OLOF and 2 pennth like this.
  15. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

I understand your frustrations regarding this "spygate" rubbish and have said repeatedly on earlier threads that the whole affair is a load of bollocks. I agree an attempt was made by some of your Championship competitors to get you sanctioned in some way in the hope it might have gone as far as a points deduction - thankfully only money has been involved.

Your EFL penalty fine is in my opinion unjustified, but there was already another "Spygate" thread running on the subject which makes this one of yours superfluous other than to deflect the issue. Now if you'd posted it on the Cardiff board, I'd have said it was justified and fair game for comments, but on the Leed's board it was nothing to do with your EFL decision. I accept it was probably just you venting your justified anger. <ok>

Directing your OP to discredit my club was unnecessary - that was fair game for a comeback and you got it - we move on. <ok>

ristac likes this.
  16. lifecheshirewhite

Lol <laugh> is that a solicitors letter Sparky ?

Whitejock likes this.
  17. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Tan wrote it.......<laugh>

18. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

My biggest gripe is the prick Lampard started all this and he lied at the circumstances surrounding it all and that nothing gets done about the Chelsea scout admitting he did the exact same thing for Jose whilst Lampard was a player.

Lampard hasn’t a clue about management but because he’s a blue eyed ex England and Chelsea star the EFL and FA sat up and took notice. It happens at virtually every club and every club including Leeds probably has a few uncovered skeletons, I think Docs point is Sparky that the EFL seem more willing to dig when it’s Leeds involved.

I get your frustration though about Cardiff being used as an example, probably because it is the latest and freshest on Docs part rather than personal

OLOF and Oldsparkey like this.
  19. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Sorry Sparky but this is a football forum and the behaviour of Warnock and his mates is a football story and I will mention it. This is a different story to Spygate hence on a different thread but mentioned because of the fine for doing nothing. This story could be about criminality in football, duel ownership of players which is also illegal and this story which is a real story compared to what we got fined for. Obviously we could be looking at corruption within the governing bodies and could well be a reason for Harvey leaving in quick time, and supported by the EFL. **** owners allowed in and also someone has been complicit within the EFL when your lot were in the Championship. It also mentions Leeds because of Harvey, Warnock, dodgy players at both clubs, Bamba so lots of Leeds reference points

Sorry you think I'm having a go at your club, but maybe it's time the authorities had a look

OLOF and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  20. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Think you're being a bit precious, @Oldsparkey. If you haven't read the article, then you should.

The journo has picked on one transaction, but is clearly making the point that there are very clearly murky transactions going on, and widespread too.

I've watched the twins mentioned play a number of times for our u23s. They were awful, and showed no improvement whatsoever during their time with us. And yet we bought them! Not signed them as kids - but paid cash money to another club! And guess what, further down the line, you did too. Had they improved miraculously? Evidently not. Common denominators? Yes, as stated in the article, same manager, same players, same agent.

McKay has been at the centre of a lot of controversy throughout his career, and this story is a drop in the ocean. Rather than lambaste fellow luckless fans, perhaps you should direct your ire towards the questionable operators in this far from one-off tableaux?

OLOF and FORZA LEEDS like this.