1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Oct 16, 2019.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove>Sunday 20th October, is the game of the weekend, Manchester United V Liverpool.Liverpool have won seventeen games in a row, one short of eighteen record set by Manchester United.Liverpool winning this game would match that record. This is a difficult fixture as it's going to be end to end. Liverpool are in a great form while united are not.David de Gea has joined the injury list for United.Liverpool have no fresh injury worries. My prediction Manchester United 2:3Liverpool

Other fixtures and predictions:

Satureday 19th October:

Everton V West Ham United 2:2
    Aston Villa V Brighton & Hove Albion 2:1
    AFC Bournemouth V Norwich City 2:2
    Chelsea V Newcastle United 3:1
    Leicester City V Burnley 2:0
    Tottenham Hotspur V Watford 2:1
    Wolverhampton Wanderers V Southampton 2:1
    Crystal Palace V Manchester City 1:3

Sunday 20th October 2019
    Manchester United V Liverpool 2:3

Monday 21st October 2019
    Sheffield United V Arsenal 2:3

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

LAWRO IS VERY OPTIMISTIC AND HAVE GONE FOR AWAY WIN:

Man Utd v Liverpool (16:30 BST)
    Liverpool picked up a point when they went to Old Trafford last year but I thought United were there for the taking in that game, when they suffered a lot of injuries in the first half.

I just feel it is the same this time, with the amount of absentees United could have - they are talking about David de Gea being a doubt now too.

So I am going for a win for Jurgen Klopp's side. They can just carry on doing what they are doing - it is working, so they don't have to change.

It feels like they just cannot stop winning, which is the best trick it is possible to have.

Lawro's prediction: 0-1

Alex's prediction: 0-2

Neil's prediction: 1-3

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

CAHRLIE NICHOLAS IS CALLING IT A DRAW:

Manchester United vs Liverpool - Renault Super Sunday from 3pm on Sky Sports Premier League; Kick-off 4.30pm
    I think because of the desire from Man Utd, an average team at the moment, and given the chance to turn it on and knock Liverpool's chances of winning the league, they may well do that.
    Why does it take this for them to become motivated? If they draw do they take credit from that? As an Arsenal fan, this always used to be the game for them and was the one I was always intrigued by
    t was always at Old Trafford where the great games were. Anfield was more atmospheric and vibrant, but this was always the test for Liverpool, as they have never won the Premier League.

They have battered them on a few occasions and Man Utd still won the title, but this is do or die for United and a day of credibility for them to try and get a point, which I think they will do. They will scrap and sit in, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer knows that - they will not play expansively here.

Man Utd will not want to get beat and walk away. This is a 'parking the bus' kind of game, in which they cannot take a risk. If they get beat and Liverpool embarrass them, then it could spell even more danger for Solskjaer. I feel Marcus Rashford will offer something here.

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1