1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Nov 2, 2017.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove>ON Saturday Liverpool away to West Ham, good results against Huddersfield and Maribor. Wes Ham have the luxury of not playing mid week. It's going to be a long ball tactic to Andy Carroll by West Ham.
    Is it going to be a banana skin after Europe?
    My prediction West Ham 1: 3 Liverpool.

Other fixtures and predictions:

Saturday 4th November
    Stoke City V Leicester City1:1
    • Huddersfield Town V West Bromwich Albion 2:2
    • Newcastle United V BournemouthAFC 2:1
    • Southampton V Burnley 2:2
    • Swansea City V Brighton & Hove Albion 2:1
    • West Ham United V Liverpool 1:3
    Sunday 5th November.

Tottenham Hotspurs V Crystal Palace 2:0
    • Manchester City V Arsenal 3:1
    • Chelsea V Man Utd 2:2
    • Everton V Watford 2:1

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

Paul Merson has gone for home win????

West Ham United v Liverpool - Saturday, 5.30pm
    West Ham last week, seriously… Michail Antonio should be on the verge of getting a two-week fine for what he did. I honestly cannot believe what he done, it was unbelievable.

I am going to go for Liverpool to win here. I just think they will have too much firepower for them defensively. So I am going to go 3-1, as how are Liverpool ever going to keep a clean sheet?!

Paul predicts: 3-1 (Sky Bet odds 4/1)

3. moreinjuredthanowen

It reads like he is saying we will win bit obviously not paying attention to last week's results cos we had a clean sheet

4. LuisDiazgamechanger

Lawro has gone for away win.
    West Ham v Liverpool
    West Ham have got some decent players but they are struggling for defenders this weekend. They need to get some defenders fit.
    You look at Slaven Bilic's squad and think they should be in that middle group in the Premier League and should be comfortable.
    Liverpool have played a couple of games since they lost 4-1 at Tottenham and Klopp has been clever by playing nearly the same team. He did that to tell his players: prove I am not wrong and show you are decent players.
    We know they have defensive issues but it is very rare you make so many poor decisions in a game that costs you so many goals like they did at Wembley. Tottenham didn't really have to create the goals.
    Liverpool won comfortably at London Stadium at the end of last season and I think they will win again. But I hope it doesn't mean Bilic will lose his job - because that would be ridiculous.
    Lawro's prediction: 0-2
    Cesaro and Sheamus' prediction: 1-3