1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Get Ready To Activate The IGNORE Button!

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Greenarmyjoe, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

That plank by the name of DS has arrived and posted. Now we await a thread from him.
    Just ignore the prick!

A quote on 606 from him " I will not be joining any more Forums" LIAR.

You won't be welcome on here, no one wants or likes you. Now fook off! You window licker. :emoticon-0110-tongu:emoticon-0173-middl

2. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

But Joe if we ignore him who will explain the intricacies of football management to us? How will we know what is going to happen in the future? Which players are good and not good? Should we support Argyle or not? How will we advance our knowledge of football trivia? How will we know just how stupid we are? Who will define the meaning of life for us? Who else can share secret dossiers? More over who else can entertain us with tales of adventure and devil daring the likes of us mere mortals can only dream of!!!

I for one am ecstatic that such an intelligent and informed super hero can take time from his busy schedule of world salvation, especially in these troubled times, to educate such a bunch of ignoramuses as we are. I wait on tender hook for the next insightful post from our beloved teacher infact i am so excited I may have soiled myself, just a little though.

And sarcism switch off....

3. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Your very lucky to have an off switch for your sarcasm,I've never come across one yet,where did you buy yours and how much did it cost. ?

Over the last six months my sarcasm has gone into overdrive with all thats been happening at Home Park,the tablets just don't work.

4. Greenarmy Griff

Greenarmy Griff New Member

where did he post? is he still DS? Ignore button active!!!

5. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

They come free with Smirnoff Plym although they are not always the most reliable of devices :emoticon-0105-wink:

6. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The biggest piss off would be to not activate the ignore button but not reply, and that means anyone. That way we satisfy mexijan in his quest for knowledge, we get the benefit of all the wisdom he provides but don't have to bother to pick holes in any of it. Got to be a winner surely.

7. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

I agree Sensible. Quietly mocking him is the best way. He will soon get bored. As has another certain individual...

8. Greenarmyjoe

Yep, i suppose we will get more pleasure just leaving his posts for him to answer as usual, if none of us reply he will get pissed off, seems std as moved on as no replies to his crap

9. Steely Is Back

Steely Is Back New Member

Still here you inbred Joe.

PAFC lmfao

10. Masseyferguson

Masseyferguson New Member

What does lmfao mean Steely?

11. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Would be even better if their names and comments were never referred to,even that record of recognization should be denied them,from now on I shall not mention them again, they are on my ignore list,end of subject.

12. Masseyferguson

Masseyferguson New Member

Plymborn do you **** yourself every day.

Would be a great if everyone loved Plymouth Argyle wouldn't it. Get real you silly old ****. 60 million people in the Uk of which 0.000001% like Plymouth Argyle...inbred twats.

13. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

This is the problem when you dont have a mod because I dont know the users on this board so not happy just banning people. My suggestion is that you decide between you who would make a good mod, see if they are happy to do it then you will have someone to look after the board.

Constant abuse and silly wums will be banned so why not use the ignore button and decide who, if anyone you want for mod.

14. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The problem with the WUMs we have is that they just change their user ID and come back as somebody else. One in particular had more than a dozen and no matter how often he was banned, and it was often, he just re-invented himself as somebody else and returned. He has nothing to offer to any discussion and even the supposed banter is crap. But he has nothing better to do and has plagued Argyle forums for more than a year now. We know who he is and the essence on here is the ignore button. I have him on ignore and have not once bothered to look at anything he posts. Everyone else can do the same even if it is hard to ignore. My stance would be allow him to remain on the ignore button for all those sick and tired of him until he gets nobody reading his inane offerings, no mentions by anyone at all and he gets fed up all by himself and disappears. Feed the monster and the monster keeps on coming so stop feeding them. Some find it hard to resist but it is easy if one tries.

15. Steven Royston O'Neill

we would then block their ip address but the ignore button is the best option

16. Greenarmyjoe

Sensible, i have now go him on ignore with both names, unfortunately i did see what he put about my son, how ever he has no idea how he is and let him think he is a spastic as he told us. I did respond to it naturally and you know how i do.
    But i will try my best now not to react to a moron, its hard but i think he should be taken off completely as he is upseting a lot on here which is a shame as most are decent people wanting a chat and a laugh.

17. Greenarmyjoe

I see he is banned again, but he is still on as massey or his sister is?

18. Steven Royston O'Neill

done

19. Greenarmyjoe

Thanks, as his ip address been blocked then as he will appear again very soon, no doubt. Cheers Cyprus

20. Steely Returns

Steely Returns New Member

Heres another one folks.

Plymouth Argyle.....lol