1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Gentlemen of the travelling fraternity

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by SaintsForTheWin, Aug 17, 2019.

1. SaintsForTheWin

SaintsForTheWin Any holes a goal

Are now killing police officers.....

Do they do anything positive?

****s.

please log in to view this image

@Tobes edit the thread title to Pikeys. Thanks champ

HRH Custard VC likes this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

Soon as I heard the copper had been killed, and the reporter stated 10 males had been arrested between the ages of 13-30 it took zero seconds to work out who was responsible!

Personally I think if you kill a cop, and that officer is wearing a uniform, then you should face a sentence where life means life.

3. SaintsForTheWin

Thumbs up on the title change <cheers>

Tobes likes this.
  4. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

5. SaintsForTheWin

Have a word with yourself.

6. Sucky

Myself told me to say **** off

7. SaintsForTheWin

I propose that you see a doctor then.

8. Sucky

The voice says he's a doctor :bandit:

9. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Pikey ****s.

10. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

But there was a bloke killed in Newcastle the other day, trying to stop a fight (a no no these days), stabbed with a screwdriver, loads arrested for that one also, and this was a shopping ctr.

As for killing a cop, i agree 100%

11. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

I don't have any issues with the police but I'm unsure why a police officers life should be worth more than anybody else's. If you kill any human/animal. Life should be life. Not just life because somebody is stood in a uniform.

12. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Shouldnt it read "Pikey Gypo ****s are now killing Police officers!"?

They are scum, so much so that even left wingers dont bat an eyelid when you slur them, because it is accepted by all but a few retards that pikeys are pieces of **** who contribute nothing to society.

Someone did once say to me on here, cant remember who, "Gypsys can be nice people if you get in good with them", <laugh>
    Newsflash, you cannot get in good with pikeys if you aint a pikey. They might make you think you are in with them, but even then they will still rip you off if you hire them to pave your drive, by charging you twice the rate, doing a ****ty job with stolen materials, then threaten you with a shotgun if you are 5 minutes late with the money when you try to protest.
    They are so insular, it is unreal. Basically if you aint pikey, you aint human, so you are fair game!

Take it from a guy who had an army of pikeys at the bottom of his garden who were caught trafficking slaves, they had Eastern European guys chained up in kennels, it was disgusting!

13. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

14. Sucky

Knew a pikey guy near Hatfield who used to buy ringers and ship them overseas, bout 4 years ago I see the same guy on bbc news being done for kidnapping, false imprisonment & human trafficking, he had 3 fellas in some makeshift cell under his garage on his land apparently one of them had been "working for him" for over 6 years as his slave.

I also remember the fellas kid being the scummiest 11 Yr old I'd ever met in my life. Wanted to punch that lil **** the 1st time I laid eyes on him, right cocky ****, and just a boy.

Bodinki likes this.
  15. brb

brb CR250

Yup <ok>

When the death sentence was applied in the UK, the law gave clear guidance in the Homicide Act until it's abolition of the death penalty;
    Part IILiability to death penalty

5Death penalty for certain murders

(1)Subject to subsection (2) of this section, the following murders shall be capital murders, that is to say.—

any murder of a police officer acting in the execution of his duty;

subsection c) would be applicable in this case; any murder done in the course or for the purpose of resisting or avoiding or preventing a lawful arrest

16. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

I would just ban the pikies from the UK, scum of the earth

17. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

I’ve known loads of travellers over the years through one thing or another.

Like all communities, there’s good and bad amongst them. In my experience the longer established families tend to be alright and no bother if you’re right with them, they’re defo handy to know on occasion. In recent years there appears to be more of the scrote element getting ever more brazen, and there’s some proper ****s amongst the NW pikey community around Manchester in particular. They’re seen as scum even by their own btw.

18. The Ginger Marks

I had a pikey lawyer represent me some time back. Smith Smith Smith & Smith.

19. Thing is people who complain about them being discriminated against will almost certainly have had no negative interaction with them. A lot of my mates are Irish and they hate them with a passion because they often get associated with them when they've nothing to do with each other (well they do in my corner of NW London so can only speak from my own experience).
    Someone in one of our regional offices moaned that an announcement was issued to all staff urging caution and vigilance over their cars and bags etc because travellers had taken up occupancy next door. Personally thought it was wise advice and the actions of a responsible employer that cares about staff welfare...

Bodinki likes this.
  20. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

I think the implication is that if someone is willing to kill a copper, they are completely without respect for, or fear of, the law. If the police aren't safe, no one is.

There is usually an unspoken code, or at least an understanding, governing the way career criminals and societal outlaws behave in relation to the Old Bill. There is a game, with rules generally understood by both sides. If someone does not respect those rules, then they put themselves beyond the pale, and should expect to be taken out.

That's the theory anyway. But yeah, a life is a life. No one person's is worth more than anyone else's.