1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Gary Neville football freedom fighter

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Sucky, May 4, 2021.

?

Gary nev

1. Saviour of football

2. The Donald trump of football

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Lost 2 FA Cup games there and had the ****ers taking the piss out of us ... got arrested at the first to add insult to injury thanks to the twat of a Chief Constable they had in Manchester at the time ... Anderton... worra ****. <laugh>

brb likes this.
  2. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

Its not really my kinda thing tbh <laugh>

brb likes this.
  3. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

That's a big question to answer. For example, many of those may have been people who have turned their back on the club since the takeover by Glazers and are part of the hard line section of the Green and Gold campaign. I was watching some of the behaviour and wondering whether a few of those were part of MUST taking their retribution out against the Glazers, misguidedly I might add, by acting like idiots climbing on the goals etc. It came across as though some seem to see no difference between the club and the owners and that's come from 16 years of anger and not being listened to, or even feeling betrayed by.

Then you look at the rise in cost of the season ticket since Glazers took over and how many traditional season ticket holders were priced out - not just by the ST itself but the compulsory purchase of cup game tickets in addition which many would sell on to others through sites like Viagogo.

brb likes this.
  4. brb

brb CR250

I'd noticed all the Green and Gold at the protest, I assumed they no longer went to United games, but didn't say that in case it was wrong.

5. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

please log in to view this image

Sucky and FosseFilberto like this.
  6. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Top thread tho

Sucky got the United bois vexed up :emoticon-0136-giggl

Sucky likes this.
  7. Sucky

That was obviously not my intention this thread is just me saving you all from Gary Neville. <laugh>

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  8. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

You still see the scarves at games tbh, so some support the principle behind it but continue to support the club and the team. Others have in effect boycotted the club whilst Glaziers remain the owners, instead supporting the creation of FC United of Manchester and following them.

I was listening to the vice-chair of MUST earlier today. They issued an open letter to the Glaziers calling for fans to have more control over decision making at the club, including having a representative on the board. Let's see what happens.

brb likes this.
  9. Sucky

The chav board have agreed to just that today I believe.

I reckon ours will too in the coming weeks or months

Treble likes this.
  10. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Levy comments today suggests Spurs will do the same.

Trouble is Glaziers are the most stubborn ****s out of the lot. Never ever engaged with the fans. At least John Henry came on camera to publicly apologise after the ESL ****show. Our lot, the Hills Have Eyes brothers still hiding in their caves in the Arizona desert ffs.

brb and Sucky like this.

11. brb

brb CR250

Glaziers have milked it mate, paid out a billion in divi's while leaving the club in debt, so I was hearing the other day. I think Tel has said much the same somewhere on the site.

I honestly don't know what the answer is now, it was all going to implode one day, but that's what happens when you got a Premier League body and a government that let's it go unchecked.

Even if some serious legislation was brought in, fook knows how they are going to turn this ownership malarky around.

Treble likes this.
  12. Sucky

I cant lie I wasn't aware of just how badly out of touch your lot have been with the fans there tbh not one meeting with any fan groups since they took over is a disgrace imho and for all the wumming I get the fury towards them

Diego, Treble and brb like this.
  13. brb

brb CR250

I'd be very worried if I were a Spurs fan. I always said that new ground is going to be their death knell and I've not seen anything yet to convince me otherwise.

Diego, Sucky and Treble like this.
  14. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Very much this <ok>

And what we're seeing with Burnley's takeover is absolutely NO different btw. But unlike United, one relegation and that club is fcked.

There's fck all chance of anyone buying the Glazers out for £4bn so we're stuck with them for the foreseeable future.

brb likes this.
  15. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

And if that aint bad enough, they stick that muppet Woodward in charge <laugh> Thank fck that ****'s leaving.

16. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I can't recall the numbers but the debt sounds ludicrous for a club in their situation. I had no idea tbh they were in that much debt.

Diego and brb like this.
  17. brb

brb CR250

I always remember at my lower league gaff, they were going to build a new ground. All the fans up for it, I was like fook off, we can't afford it and it will place a massive chain round our neck. It got all the planning permission, all buttons were ready to press......and I'm still waiting. Couldn't afford it then, can't afford it now. It was a five year plan, and 10 years later it's still probably a five year plan somewhere. <laugh>

Treble likes this.
  18. brb

brb CR250

Covid has made them all panic (the big six) and they tried pressing the emergency escape button (ESL) now they are all waiting for their parachutes to open so they can land somewhere safely in the middle of all this.

Treble and Sucky like this.
  19. Sucky

The curse of North Londons new stadiums <laugh>:bandit:

Treble and brb like this.
  20. duggie2000

duggie2000 Well-Known Member

The new Spurs Stadium is for NFL not football, Levi is just proving that football is no longer sustainable

This was intended as a joke and I hope it remains one and not the future for Spurs, but you have to wonder if Levi is just incompetent or part of a plan

Lovearsenalcock and brb like this.