1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Gareth Bale: "Charlie Adam's a bit of a coward."

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Ze, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

<laugh> Bale can't even be committal with his choice of insults. He's a "bit" of a coward; man up Gareth you puff.

What's all this bullshit about protection? Nobody's players get protections, and Spurs are no different.

2. Foredeckdave

Foredeckdave Music Thread Manager

He's really a dickhead!

3. Gerrinho

Gerrinho Member

Good to see Spurs maintaining the Darren Anderton 'Sicknote' culture isn't it!

4. CCC

CCC Poet Laureate

Bit OTT, really, as were Walker and AVB's comments. How are they going to be when the season starts and their player's start receiving much worst tackles? :emoticon-0138-think

5. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

Just watched the tackle. Is Bale made of glass?

Give the lad some red meat I think he's anemic.

6. Neither here or there

Neither here or there Active Member

Really do hope one of these days that players such as Bale and co, get a serious injury from simulation/diving.Of course the excuse/reason behind such injury would be more entertaining.

Fingers crossed !

7. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

What a ****.

Lets join Arsenal in hating Spurs a bit more regularly! Puffs!

8. Flappy Flanagan (JK)

Flappy Flanagan (JK) Well-Known Member

I'v now lost all respect for Bale. He just shows himself off as a petty child here. Walkers comments are even more pathetic, saying Adam is jealous. Spurs have got to big for there boots.

Apparently Bale was to injured to play the game in the first place, as he cant be at the olympics. Adam was keeping Bale honest, as he'd hate for him to be lieing.

On a serious note, Adams tackle was an accident. Bale must get over it. Look at Eduardo and Ramsey, they had worse injuries and kept there dignity.

9. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

You'd be happy to see Suarez, Gerrard and Carroll out for the season by falling awkwardly when diving then would you?

As much as I don't like diving I've always felt that players are within their rights to go down as the challenge is coming in. If Bale had both feet off the floor when Adam's challenge came in he would have prevented injury and been chastised for diving yet he'd have avoided injury which I'm sure he'd have preferred.

10. Purley

Purley Well-Known Member

Suarez is such a dirty player.

Biting, Trying to break someones legs, elbowing, kicking out.

11. Flappy Flanagan (JK)

Wishing injury on a diver is a bit ott. I'd rather see refs and the FA punish and enforce the laws.

12. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I'm not interested in if Bale is a diver or not. Back to the tackle it really was nothing and Bale must be disappointed to be out injured but he really isn't doing himself any favours by moaning like this. It was a nothing tackle.

13. DirtyFrank

Bad tackles happen, dives happen both are cheating.

If Adam continues to tackle as he does (let's stop this mind reading for intent nonsense) he'll be increasingly punished for it in today's almost contactless sport.

The likes of Bale & Suarez have the right to not be injured in this manner but never help themselves with ludicrous dives & over exaggeration of injury. It's the boy who cried wolf with referees. They can't have it both ways.

Whining like a little bitch in a press conference though, he should take up ladies synchronized swimming if he's that effeminate.

14. Flappy Flanagan (JK)

A bad tackle is a mistake just like a miss placed past or a skying a shot at an open goal. It can just have worse consequences.

15. Purley

Purley Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

Was it as bad as this on ramires? I haven't seen the Adam tackle yet.

16. SJD

SJD Well-Known Member

Wouldn&#8217;t be surprised if Adam has been on the phone with his lawyers to day, those are slanderous comments he has made. And like Luv said it was a nothing tackle!

17. Boss

Boss Son of Pulis

[video=youtube;1GKXAKQY-0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKXAKQY-0Y[/video]

18. moreinjuredthanowen

all i'll say is what a bunch of idiots are posting on this thread as rivals to LFC....

adam tackles bale and bale frankly makes stupid comments that in a non sporting context would be called slander and the bes tthat can be come up with is insults at suarez who wasn't even in the US?

<laugh> proof if proof was needed that bale looks like an ass having whined about a regulation tackle.

19. DirtyFrank

Suppose "bad tackle" is a bit general. A tackle with bad results can be committed by any player throughout their career.

Bad tacklers fall into two categories.

The deliberate: Hard to prove unless it's a stamp or you write about it in a book. No place for it and should be banned.

The Incompetent: I put the lines of Scholes & Adam in this category. Is incompetence an excuse? Certainly not but these players will from a rules side of things get a reputation & get more yellow /red cards.

From a team perspective if your an incompetent tackler you better be bloody good at everything else to make up for your suspensions and the goals we concede due to free kicks given away. I think Scholes managed that for United and I think we believed Adam had enough to balance it out when we bought him in his set pieces & passing. The fact he is no longer showing the good stuff will eventually make him too much of a liability if it continues.

20. The artist JerryChristmas

The artist JerryChristmas "Massive old member"

Back to Planet of The Apes for you Bale ya whiney little girl <ok>

Fair enough to moan about Adams tackle for Blackpool which was brutal but this one was a nothing tackle.