1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fulham v Swansea

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cookie-6262, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

As mentioned previously we are entering a run of 5 massive games ( Preston, Bristol C, Brentford,Leeds and QPR we need to get points from and the best bet is the two home games starting with Preston.

I thought we played a lot better against Swansea and would be tempted to keep it the same though AK has put an argument for starting ahead of AK and KMac could come in for Arter. I have heard Reed is close to returning but wil not be back for today’s game.

Preston Right back Fisher was sent off last game but has successfully appealed so is available to play

2. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

I always think that if you want to be up the top of a league you can't afford to have teams doing 'the double' over you especially if they are near the top too. So the Preston, Bristol City and Brentford games need to be won, with trying to get the double over Leeds and QPR.

3. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

Had to weather a storm in more ways than one. It's was four seasons rolled into one, with sun, rain, swirling wind, & sleet, sometimes all at once and bitterly cold and it did effect the game with the loss of the Riverside Stand.
    Not sure that I agree with Parker that we grew into the game, more like stumbled through it. Second half was better than the first.
    Bryan going off early with a hamstring injury is worrying, but Christie came on and had a MOTM game, he put in some brilliant crosses and darting runs, his defending was also good. and Odoi going to left back did well. The Bryan injury and Mawson, Le Marchand, Kongolo all being out means we are getting low on defenders at a crucial time.
    It was a good three points as Preston could well have been 2-0 up a t half time and the game wasn't over till we got the second with the breakaway in the last minute.

Fulham COYW and 2whitestripes like this.