1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fulham v Cardiff

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Fulham COYW, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Fulham COYW

Fulham COYW Well-Known Member

Another win, nicely building momentum.

Thought the penalty was a bit soft to be fair but should have had a certain one in the second half. Thought Joe Bryan had a really good game along with Johannson when he came on, great quality in the squad.

First half not much in it, lots of balls in the air, scrappy at times. we play so much better with the ball on the ground. fantastic goal by Onomah, so cool. Our job is done for the weekend and our peers have some tough games, there is still a very slight chink of light but more likely we are building well for a play off show down.

2whitestripes likes this.
  2. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

We can celebrate being in the playoffs after another game where we dug deep.
    3 clean sheets on the trot which is a great improvement.
    I thought the penalty a bit soft too, but the reply shows Mitro pulled whilst off the ground, so not soft at all.
    Onomah goal very good, build up and finish.
    Should have had added a third but more than happy with the result.
    <badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger>

3. Fred's Cultured Left Foot

We seem to be building momentum which is a good sign. 3 clean sheets is really good

4. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

Great result... I was working and got home at 4am to see the result which was very pleasing and made my weekend!