1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fulham march on ......

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by frogman27, Jan 30, 2011.

1. frogman27

frogman27 Member

What a great result for all involved with Fulham. Fantastic first half, dominated the game, closing down from front to back. AJ and Dembele were killing the spurs defence. Aided by some dodgy play from Hutton and Dawson, Murphs steps up to haunt his old club. Dominance carries on into the 2nd half and we walked our way into the final 16. Our great start to 2011 carries on and long may it continue.

COYW

2. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

You play Wigan or Us (Bolton).. if you play Bolton then as usual, the result will be a 0-0 replay. Ah well.

3. frogman27

frogman27 Member

Will be a good game to be fair, both teams like to play quality football and pass the ball well. 2 solid defences so will take a good goal or 2 to win it.

4. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

Great result today for you guys. Been coming too, with Johnson looking good again, Dembele back and Dempsey continuing to impress. Should have had more against us (Liverpool) in the week, you were a little unlucky there.

5. frogman27

frogman27 Member

definately. By the sound of it we deserved something from the game, a point if not all 3. Happy to see us doing well under Hughes. I was not happy with his appointment at first but the team seem to be playing for him now and confidence is flowing.

6. PAPA MOOMIN

PAPA MOOMIN Member

WOW, that hurt!!!

You tore us to bits by playing good powerful football.

It helped a bit that we were utter ****e as well!!

Good luck in the cup.

7. frogman27

frogman27 Member

Papa, I was wondering if you were comment. I have to admit that you ran into a fulham team full of confidence and enjoying their football. I felt from the off that we were taking the game more seriously than your boys, who looked lacklustre and as if they did not want to be there. Dawson had an absolute nightmare, epitomising the attitude of one or 2 of your players. I am sure that Harry will give them a bollo""ing and they will be firing in your next game. Good luck for the rest of the season.

8. PAPA MOOMIN

PAPA MOOMIN Member

Cheers mate, as ****e as we were, it shouldn't take anything from your performance.

I hope Harry cut our lot a new one, they deserved it.

Again, good luck.