1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fulham Home/Away Kit 20/21

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Super Brian McBride, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

The badge on the back of the shirt has a symbol of part of the balcony railings from the Craven Cottage railing that over looks the ground.

Fabulous Fabio and 2whitestripes like this.
  2. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

The Kit will be sold with free sunglasses and wasp repellent. <laugh>

Fabulous Fabio likes this.
  3. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

I like the kit, the badge on the back has heritage, what's not to like.
    The away kit being all yellow is fine with me too, we should be able to pick out team mates.
    Not a lover of a betting sponsorship but a sign of the times I guess.

4. Fabulous Fabio

Fabulous Fabio Well-Known Member

I quite like both, especially the yellow kit, I've always been a fan of bright kits for some reason. Is it similar to one we had before? I have this picture in my head of us playing Newcastle in a yellow kit, could be totally made up in my head though.

5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I like the home kit, but that's irrelevant as I won't wear a kit with a betting company sponsor. More to the point, this makes five years in a row that my youngest can't have the same shirt that his heroes wear. Whether you agree with gambling or not (I'm not a fan, but I wouldn't ban it - people should be free to gamble if they want), I do think clubs shouldn't be allowed to put something on the first team shirts that they're not allowed to put on junior kits.

6. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

I feel pretty strongly that betting companies should not be allowed to sponsor shirts. I (and most people) have never chosen a betting company on the basis of a football club sponsorship, but they must be making their money somehow... which strongly implies they make a lot of money from the smaller pot of vulnerable people. I am absolutely not comfortable with that.

That point aside, I actually do like the home kit quite a bit this year. I know the all white shirts are more "pure" Fulham, but I really like the shirts with a little bit more black on them. I dislike the away shirt, but that's the same as every year!

Captain Morgan likes this.