1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A Better Class Of Joke On Here Pals!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Masky is a thinker, a deep thinker in fact...he has come to a conclusion, thus:
    100 years ago or thereabouts , everyone owned a horse and only the very rich owned a car. Now everyone owns a car and only the rich own a horse (sort of)! Masky’s conclusion is....that the stables have been turned! Deep or what? Anyone? Fug off pals! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

2. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Masky is Down, feels as if he has been emotionally raped TBH!
    Masky has just return from his annual testicular check up. The little Thai nurse cupped each testie with gentle hands.....bearing in mind that Masky is a big boy down below. Said “Don’t be concerned, it is not unusual to get an erection during this procedure!” Masky retorted “I haven’t got an erection!” Nurse said “No, but I have pal!” Bastard! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

3. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Masky is distraught, gutted....lost his beloved budgie Bollocks today, can’t be consoled TBH,
    His budgie broke his leg this morning, Masky did what he could by making a splint out of a matchstick, his little face lit up, as did the rest of him, Masky had forgotten he’d lined Bollocks cage with sandpaper....TIT! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

4. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

We all accept Masky is a deep thinker....a sage really, but today he upted the ante big time, thus:
    “We all attempt to push the envelope, but at the end of the day it’s just stationary! He actually said that! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

5. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, Canadian scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a system in place more than 150 years ago....Fug me said Masky!

Now not to be outdone by their neighbours, in the weeks that followed American archaeologists dug down 20 feet and shortly after a story published in The New York Times:
    “American archaeologists finding traces of 250 year old copper wire concluded that their ancestors already had a high-tech communications network system in place, some 50 years earlier than the Canadians”. fug me again he shrieked...did Masky!

Now deep thinking Masky was intrigued and excited by this and started his own dig in his village in Llandaff, just off the Llantrisant Road. Masky who had an interest in digging up things, reached a depth of 30 feet, losing 2 stones in the process, and found sweet fug all!

Not to be dismayed at his failure he came to the conclusion that 250 years ago, his Wales had already gone wireless! Fug off! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  6. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Masky is as pleased as fug....nay beyond that, the word is proud...so proud!
    He has just completed his first go at a jigsaw in just one week.....and the box says two to four years! How fugging pleased is Masky? :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

7. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Clever boy!!!

8. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Hes like a dog with 2 dicks.

Well, close enough anyway.

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  9. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Masky is lived, could only happen to him!

Masky and Mrs Masky went shopping today to Home Bargains. In keeping with requirements they both donned protective masks....when he got home Masky realised he’d brought home the wrong missus! Fug off! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

10. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Masky was saddened to read this:

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world today one piece of news went unnoticed last week. Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Cokey" died peacefully at home at the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family came when they were placing him in the coffin. They put his left leg in, then the trouble started! Fug off! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

11. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Masky is once again peeved! A peeved Masky is not a happy situation!

Masky was renting out a house he owns to a member of the armed forces....a former General he was informed. The guy who has disappeared, done a runner overnight... was not in fact a General....seems he was a Left Tennant instead! Fug off! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

12. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Masky is perplexed, he cannot believe that eight weeks without a haircut can weigh a stone. However Masky is wise and says “if that what the scales say, it must be so!” :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

13. BluefromBridgend

I'm turning into a werewolf and these clear, starry nights don't help. I can't get to sleep until the moon disappears. The neighbours are getting pi$$ed off with my howling.

14. ccfcremotesupport

Can I say a genuine 'well done' to the masked one for manfully keeping some posts running on here during the quitest time I can remember on here or the old 606 site.<applause>

Hopefully at some point we'll have some footy to discuss, that our numbers wont have deminished further and posters return.<cheers>

15. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Fug me CCFC, rather touched by this pal....haven’t been so touched since Minxy had her way with me back a few months ago.....kept calling me Clingon for some reason! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

16. ccfcremotesupport

You're welcome Masky.
    Just had a bit of a wobble at the thought of touching you in a way you'd wish minxy to though.:emoticon-0107-sweat

17. BluefromBridgend

I'll second that Remote. I and a few others have tried to start more footie relevant posts but very few seemed up for a straight discussion. Perhaps to be expected in view of the gravity of what is going on around us.

It looks like things are grinding slowly towards some sort of return to football although it seems everyone is waiting for the Prem to commit before following suit.

It is worrying however to hear each day about one or two footballers and club staff who have tested positive for CV even with no or only mild symptoms. This is only likely to increase as full contact training commences and develops. Interesting times.

ccfcremotesupport likes this.
  18. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

I sense that you protesteth a tad loudly.CCFC.....do not fear the urge pal. Masky’s claim to fame is that he once had three ladies in close proximity to his nether regions at the same time....’nuff said.so ....I understand, and so does BFB! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

19. BluefromBridgend

Was that the surgeon, nurse and anaethstatist?

<whistle>

20. ccfcremotesupport

Wouldnt a penicillin jab have been easier.:emoticon-0112-wonde