1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Friday the 19th

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Resurgam, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

I know it's a pain to get to for anyone not in Norfolk, but next Friday (19th), I will be at Fakenham for a work day out. If anyone is there from here, let me know and I would gladly buy you a cuppa <laugh>

gazboy likes this.
  2. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

Shame the card isn't that good at Fakenham today, but still could be a good day out.
    Was toying with the idea of doing a Johnson acca, but seeing some of the prices, I think that idea has gone out of the window <laugh>
    Hope to get some decent photos, which I will post here later.

Ron and gazboy like this.
  3. SwanHills

SwanHills Well-Known Member

Have a good day, Resurgam, if I still lived by Norwich, would certainly have had that cuppa with you! Erm, am sure "jumps fan" will be there, in spirit anyway! :emoticon-0100-smile

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Have a great day Maestro

5. floridaspearl

floridaspearl Well-Known Member

I was gonna make my first visit to fakenham saw the card so didn’t bother. It’s on my to go list this winter. Faves day but one I do like master of finance 2.35.

6. jumpsfan

jumpsfan Well-Known Member

well,i d love to,mates,but i am from germany,so its a little bit far for me,lol!

fakenham,2 05:

not much between the top three here,but RUARAIDH HUGH can go well today.is 3 lbr below his last winning mark,and his latest form doesnt look too badly too,so good chance..the only slight doubt is the much shorter trip today,but if it doesnt bother him,he should go well..

wincanton,2 20:

paul nicholls regularly sends some of his better novices to this track,and SOUTHFIELD TORR could well be another one.his last form is also working out well,so definitely one to note here..

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  7. jumpsfan

fakenham,2 35:

another open-looking contest,but the third last start in this sphere of CANYON CITY looks very strong form,as he was third then at warwick,and the first two have franked the form more than once since..also ran respectably on the level last time out,so big shout today..

rudebwoy likes this.
  8. jumpsfan

wincanton,3 55:

none of these is overly convincing on their current form,but DARK INVADER is at least a bit more consistent on the whole,and the handicapper has dropped him a few pounds since his last win in the summer.so,with a jolt of improvement,he can take this..

9. jumpsfan

fakenham,4 10:

hard to desert my old friend midnight shot,but i think,this can go to the tough mare ACTINPIECES.her jumping can be a bit sloppy sometimes,but her experience round here is a definite plus,and her latest defeats should nt be viewed too harshly,as that came in very competitive events.so,if her jumping holds up today,good chance..