1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Follow da leader leader

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Saf, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

Okay folks.

Who wants to come and play on a new forum away from the nasty posters on here?

Libby, Lovearsenalcock and NSIS like this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

Bye, i hope Stan has signed up <applause>

3. thefanwithnoname

thefanwithnoname Well-Known Member

You know I like you but WTF you done FFS?

4. brb

brb CR250

Banned Stan and their throwing their dummies out their pram. So as i say fan, goodbye to them, gives me less shhite to do. For some reason the guys on the Prem board think they are 'special' - hate to say this but their not and create even more work than GC...so as i say if they can turn the Prem board lights out when leaving it will save on the electricity.

5. thefanwithnoname

Yeah but banning is one thing but dull as mod???

I dont know if you noticed but I dont get involved with who you banned and why. I dont always agree but like you say I dont know the behind the scenes stuff.

From what I do see though some get away with it and others don't

Saf and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  6. brb

brb CR250

As strange as you may see it, DMD was the only one i could trust with the tools for various reasons. He knows the boundaries and i have no reason to believe he will cross those boundaries. If he does i will put my hands up then shoot the fooker <laugh>

7. thefanwithnoname

Fair enough, I think he's a snide ****er and the death of this place. And no its not because of the spats with him. Rather you gave it to DD tbh and there's non love lost there

8. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

None of this **** had to happen, it’s gotten absolutely ****ing ridiculous.

People have allowed things to get personal, and then when one of em, who just happens to have a button he can push to get rid of anybody who upsets him, then it all turns to ****.

Decent contributors have left and don’t want to come back. That never used to happen!

9. brb

brb CR250

You both have my assurances that @DMD will respect the tools i have given him. You have not had to deal with what you don't see, I therefore had to do something, so i could get on with other site stuff. Even if you hate me (not saying you do) - There has to be recognition that what has occurred within the site gateway in the last 24hrs does not put Stan in a good light in any shape or form and only goes to validate further my own actions in my eyes. Yes, you may well disagree with that, but i have to look at things from all sides and it is what it is. It's all well and good pointing fingers but it don't help the situation.

NSIS if you want Stan back on the forum then maybe better advise all round rather than just aimed at me is called for.

10. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

It’s not just Stan, although I do quite like him as a poster. Yes, he can be controversial, and maybe he has gone OTT with Saxton - although I thought it was funny, personally. I can understand what you said about the stuff copied from this forum. I believe he’s deleted all that though. His attempts to get back on last night he obviously knew would be spotted and deleted - look at the blatantly obvious names he was using. Most of us thought it was hilarious.

There never used to be any real problems. I can’t remember anybody ever getting banned. But recently there’s been what, six or so? Ok, virtually all of them have been allowed back, but that’s not the point. It leaves a sour taste, especially when they feel it wasn’t deserved.

Good guys like Sky, Libby don’t want to come here anymore. Others are seriously considering leaving too. None of that used to happen. We sorted out our own battles and problems.

PleaseNotPoll, Saf and brb like this.

11. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

You still haven't answered my PM @CBD saffy but I would love to join your Forum for chased Sunderland fans .:cheesy:
    Eagerly awaiting confirmation

brb likes this.
  12. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

No it didn't need to happen but time and time again it's the same pattern. I can't believe that there are a few thick ****s on here that don't see it

Brb gets involved as a 'poster' the debate isn't going like he intends it...so he starts to ramp up the threats...more times than not creates a scene, invites Dunc to give him moral support....pulls out the ban hammer then says it wasn't his fault.

In between Brb is creating animosity so it builds up, I'll bet my house on it that Brb had something to do with Hiag's FB details getting leaked. I reckon he gave the important info to any of a few posters who he knows would love to do the dirty on Hiag

Brb is the problem

brb likes this.
  13. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Brb always emphasises how he isn't here to make friends, yet he has his head covered in Duncs **** and a few other GC posters. When he sees a few rally together to put him in his place, he breaks the few up by banning.

He's ****ing pathetic.

He only appointed Dmd and Pete to rile Stan and Tobes because they have wound him up...no other reason.

Brb is transparent...but he knows, regardless..there are some posters on here that will back him due to their personal animosity towards the banned poster or whoever he is targeting.

:)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    NSIS and brb like this.
  14. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Fan thinks I should be Mod you blame me for ruining the board .
    I can assure you Kev doesn't invite me on here that was Haig and a few other posters leaving wum threads on GC.

I have destroyed GC with terrible music and anti violence threads in my pursuit for Social justice and @brb Did warn you guys that wouldn't be a very good idea to bring GC posters to your safe space .

All of the posters you are crying about are not even banned they simply flounced off because Kev had the audacity to give them a time out.
    Stan will eventually be allowed back after he gives up on new accounts.

There are so many entitled arse wipes (no offence intended brown people) on here that hate my guts it's easy pickings for me to get a rise.

Pete has been mercilessly attacked by people that believe they have the moral high ground and nobody piped up and asked to stick to debate .
    Like a gang of masked Antifa all throwing rocks at an old man with a Confederate flag believing they are stopping the next Hitler .

I don't agree with Saxton's views but I will happily defend his right to have them.

Kind Regards

Dr Duncan D Donuts phd

Social Justice Warrior

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  15. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Does their meltdown rival the Swans board meltdown? :)

brb likes this.
  16. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

You don't trust me?

Bastard <wah>

brb likes this.
  17. brb

brb CR250

Blame those that kept calling me here. It became such a pain, i thought fook it, can't beat them join then. Lbby commented on here only yesterday and looks in often. Im not even going to get into the Sky debate again. What might seem fun to you is not fun to others that have to clear up the mess, and you didn't sort your own problems out unless it was to the rules of a click few, how do i know that...by the number of complaints i i received. But thanks for your opinion.

18. brb

brb CR250

I do actually <ok>

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  19. brb

brb CR250

No where near.

20. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Better get that gun out then <laugh>

brb likes this.