1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FFC 606 has landed

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by frogman27, Jan 28, 2011.

1. frogman27

frogman27 Member

Hello one and all,

Hopefully you are reading this and have managed to cross the divide from 606. Here's to enjoying many more seasons and many more comments/articles that come about as a result.

What do we think to the potential signing of Nico Kranjcar. Could be an interesting one. He is a very talented player who I think would fit in nicely. Slightly concerned that he is similar to what we already have.

2. PAPA MOOMIN

PAPA MOOMIN Member

If you can keep him motivated and in the team then you'll have absolute gem.

He's a very skillful goalscoring midfielder.

Hopefully you'll pay us £10m!!!!!

Good luck getting your lot to come over to this site.

3. frogman27

frogman27 Member

Evening Papa,

I cannot agree more regarding Kranjcar, I remember him being the player that made Pompey click. Not seen him too much playing for you guys. Does Harry play him on the left or in the middle. I feel he would be better suited to the left wing. I can only see us getting him on a loan, so not sure if that will be possible.

Looking forward to the cup game this weekend, should be a cracking game if our last 2 games are anything to go by. Any news on whether Bale plays or not, heard he was a doubt. If he plays he will give Pantsil trouble me feels.

4. PAPA MOOMIN

PAPA MOOMIN Member

Bale's out but it looks like we'll have a pretty strong line up though.

No doubt it'll be a close game to the end as usual.

Kranjcar is usually used on the left but is now just a fill in across the middle. According to a few, Harry and Niko fell out a while back and when that happens they never quite get back into the starting 11 (Keane and his Xmas "Golf" trip!).

Can't remember if Piennaar is cup tied or not. If not then he'll probably replace Bale.

Anyway good luck this season (just not tomorrow!!)

I'm off now mate see ya later.