1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ferguson lashes out at Pardew

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Hung Drawn and Quartered, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hung Drawn and Quartered

Hung Drawn and Quartered Well-Known Member

Ferguson now knows nothing can stop him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-slamming-Newcastle-manager-Alan-Pardew.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferguson defended his protestations to Dean and praised the referee for his handling of the incident in United’s 4-3 win. The referee did not include it in his report so Ferguson will not face any action from the FA.

‘There was no ranting and raving from me,’ he added. ‘I was demonstrative, but I’m always demonstrative. Everyone knows that, I’m an emotional guy. That isn’t to say I was abusive to the referee, I wasn’t.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Manure United boss hit back this morning, accusing his opposite number of hypocrisy after he shoved a linesman in a match with Tottenham in August and branding Newcastle ‘a wee club in the north-east’.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    what a twat
    I must be going blind

2. Ra

Ra Member

Yes you're going blind.

I mean Pardew behave badly on the day and none of you even know whether SAF said a bad word, just saw him moving his arms and jumped to conclusions.

The problem in this country is there is too much a focus on how the loser feels afterwards. That's not the winner's problem.

3. Stevie T

Stevie T Active Member

We are just a stain on the scrotum of English football in Fergie's eyes. But then so is every other club in England in his opinion, in fact the rest of England should just pack in playing all together and let Man U battle it out with themselves for each league title. The fixture list would be Man U 1 vs Man U 2. This way they would be even more sure to win the title every season.

Mind you Fergie would still find an excuse to get angry with the refs and other teams.

4. Hung Drawn and Quartered

Hung Drawn and Quartered Well-Known Member

your knowledge of football laws shows no bounds

5. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

<laugh> Looks like we've joined Sunderland in being off his Christmas card list, how will we sleep. To be fair he probably had another of those killer hangovers when he gave the interview. His nose is looking extra rosy.

6. Agent Bruce

Agent Bruce Well-Known Member

Fergie's probably still smarting from his visit to our wee club on the 20th October 1996.

Newcastle United 5 &#8211; 0 Manchester United.

7. Agent Bruce

Agent Bruce Well-Known Member

He must know something about football otherwise he wouldn't have all those red bars. Oh, wait a minute.

8. Depay Sound

Depay Sound Well-Known Member

Sir Alex is evil evil man who needs to be stopped <wah> He is responsible for world famine and poverty <wah>

You'd think he was only manager who harasses officials judging by the pathetic over the top reaction from the media and rival fans.

9. Warmir Pouchov

<laugh> In a league of his own and gets away with it unlike other managers. Just uses his influence well to garner favour for his side. You can't honestly be protesting that he doesn't whine more than any manager, or that you get favourable treatment from officials (particularly at OT) and the league/FA? Its pretty blatant.

Not to knock it mind if we had a manager with that much influence I'd want him to do the same regardless of what others thought

10. whack&blite

whack&blite Active Member

I think you're missing the point on this one. Of course, we all know every Manager has been known to do it. It's just none of them would dare do what Fergie did on Wednesday. It's one thing to harass the referee and the fourth official at half time. But to come out at the start of the second half and give each official a verbal dressing down, like they were naughty kids in a class, is the galling part. Who is he to carry-on like this?! Yes he's a successful manager, but that does not give him the right to go around and act like the 'Head Master' of the league.

You Man United fans never seem to grasp the way your manager is and the reaction it gets.

11. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

We're back on after Saturday mate, the United fans were singing Sunderland for the last 5 mins as some of your lads who went will have heard, not as a dig at you, but due to us leading City!

12. Depay Sound

Managers do this sort of things all the time and often get away with it.

Sir Alex has served bans before for this sort of thing so how does he always get away with it?

The favourable treatment crap really gets on my nerves. Numerous poor decisions from the officials have gone against Man Utd in recent weeks but nothing is made of it. You watch, as soon as Man Utd benefit from a poor decision there will be mass uproar whilst those decisions that have gone against Man Utd will be totally ignored.

13. Darth Tash

Darth Tash Well-Known Member

He get go slice his neck open and have a shop serve his face as breakfast for the locals down at the pub for all I care.

His face would nice with a bit of black pudding and some beans.

14. Warmir Pouchov

I think you underestimate his pettiness massively Mush. You never get back on his list! <laugh> He'll be looking forward to March with relish

15. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Well, I hope we've moved forward a wee bit from buying United reserves and bringing on their youth players anyway mate! Ha ha.

That said, I was ****ing embarrassed by the goings on, made no sense as we'd always had a good relationship with United & Fergie!

Still. We also are just a wee club in the North East, sooooo....

16. Depay Sound

He wasn't talking about Sunderland :undecided:

17. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The sooner he dies or ****s off from football the better <ok>

Disgusting the contempt he has for English football and the clubs.

18. Warmir Pouchov

We'll have to agree to disagree. Undoubtedly like all clubs you get good and bad decisions. But at home your players go down and get soft free kicks for fun. We used to be near the same when Keegan was in charge. SAF has massive influence in this country, don't kid yourself. Not many managers (if any) would have gotten away with his behaviour after half time on Wednesday. Behind closed doors is bad enough. Dean is just another scared to challenge him.

As I say I have no real problem with him for doing it, you use your influence any way you can. Lets not forget we had Shearer who wasn't adverse to using his influence (Lennon?)

19. Ra

Ra Member

You folks can't handle the truth it seems.

Also Shearer said a lot of **** on MOTD so a retaliatory barb was to be expected.

20. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

I know mate, I was referring to the reference that he's still no fan of ours after last season <ok>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.