1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FAO Tony Warners Face

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Nick HCAFC, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

TWF, you are on my ignore list fella so I can't read your private messages. In the unlikely event that you start posting some positive stuff on here that isn't trolling/attention seeking then I will take you off it. Regards,
    Nick H4:L0

2. smidgen

smidgen Active Member

Yeah, he's **** his pot full for me. If he posts ok stuff, I'll reply to his threads. Until then - 'bye

3. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

i like his posts, quite often says what im thinking, but cant be arsed to argue about, so let him do it for me..;)

4. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

C'mon lads he is funny, in his own misguided sort of way, don't put my darling Twf'y on your ignore lists, it's a much more fun world being able to see what he has got to say for himself then calling him for it! You will really be missing out on something special when he finally admits he is Duffin's and Brown's bastard love child, and that he has been kept in secure units all his life, till he escaped, with a band of like minded people..............................So no matter what the job is (preferably taking the piss out of your management, or squad, or the other fans), call in the Z-Team (Twfy will do it, promise)

5. CumbrianTiger

CumbrianTiger Member

I like him the reason for these boards are for discussion for people to voice there opinion and just cos you disagree with him you block him?

6. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Well-Known Member

I think he talks garbage all the time and he's an attention seeker. Everything he seems to say seems too knee jerk, like sacking the manager after he's achieved what we were all expecting, i.e. mid table obscurity and a season of rebuilding. Everytime City lose he comes into his element on here spouting tripe.

7. hu7tiger

hu7tiger Active Member

Its his hatred of Adam Pearson Nigel Pearson and Barmby that gets me and if i hated someone that much i would walk away and call it a day till it changed.It gets so boring reading one of his posts just to read the same all ****. Adam is a ****. Nigel is crap. Barmby is too old.Browny was his hero.Duffen was the real deal.Bullard was hard done by.Makes you wonder if his views would ever change.

8. westhulltiger

westhulltiger Active Member

He (or she?!) will be reading this thread with a smug grin, even when not involved he/she gets you wound up!

9. Craigo

Craigo Well-Known Member

TWF is a Sheffield Wednesday WUM. I once posted something against him and a registered SW fan instantly reacted, then almost immediately deleted his remark. Why?
    The fool is just taking the piss and anyone on here who hasn't worked that out yet is going to feel more stupid in the long run.

10. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

a closet owl eh? the plot thickens..

11. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM to request you put me on your ignore list and to stop unneccessarily mentioning me and making the discussion about me rather than football. Clearly it didn't work.

Sheffield Wednesday? Makes a change from Leeds I guess.

There was nothing knee jerk about it, I've thought it all season. The point was that Nigel is very one-dimensional and seems to stubborn to change, the only we'd progress is with a new manager in place.

12. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

He's just 'a bit' <whistle> of a moron.

13. Craigo

Craigo Well-Known Member

Can anyone remember this WUM posting anything positive about HCAFC. It seems to me that he only joins in a thread when he wants to inject a bit of poison to dampen our spirits. Is that the way a City supporter acts or a troll?
    I can live with WUMs that openly state the teams they support, but the cowardly ones that pretend to support other teams are just sad.

14. Oregon Tiger

Oregon Tiger Well-Known Member

I disagree with most of what he writes but still read it. The world would be a very boring place if we all liked the same things and had the same opinions.

15. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

The worst thing about the guy regardless of the trolling is that all the stuff he writes is completely humourless, you wonder if the guy has serious problems or something. Anyway he saw the thread so thats good.

16. Isitintheeaststand

Knock, Knock,
    Whose there,
    T_W_F

17. miff33

miff33 Well-Known Member

Well i kind of like the guy

18. suttontiger

suttontiger Active Member

He's a lot like Katie Price - an attention seeker and a self publicist who's also a big tit:)

19. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

Apparently Hitler had his good moments too, but he was still a bit of a tool when all was said and done

20. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I met her recently, she was tiny(heightwise obviously), she was also fairly annoying.