1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FAO Girvan and Rocket (RIP)

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by staggie, Apr 19, 2011.

1. staggie

staggie Well-Known Member

2. EDGE

EDGE Guest

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to staggie again.

<grr>

3. The Raging Oxter

The Raging Oxter Well-Known Member

I'm sure you managed to give staggie some new rep just a few minutes ago.

4. anportmorbhoy

anportmorbhoy Well-Known Member

"You have to question whether they're Rangers supporters," said McCoist. "It absolutely baffles me"

5. Welcome to the North

Welcome to the North Active Member

Chelsea and Linfield fans ruining Rangers reputation.
    Rangers don't even like 'em anymore.

6. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

I think you are one of the first to go in the purges mate.

7. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

At least McCoist has spoken out about it and I totally agree with him. It's gone too far now, it's gone beyond winding up the other side. I put the MAJORITY of the blame for all of this crap FIRMLY at the feet of the masses who come over to BOTH grounds from N.Ireland. You can keep your pish over there, it's not wanted in Scotland. All this dissident resurgence seems to have galvanised idiots from BOTH sides into upping the stakes.

Perhaps we'll have a senior representative of C.F.C come out and publicly denounce all this IRA pish? No more of this "it's our heritage" and "it's political", a strong signal to those who continue with the songs needs to be issued.

If you think that those songs have ANY place in a football ground, they you yourself are part of the problem.

I really fear the worst for Sunday and foresee a few football related deaths in Glasgow on Sunday evening. It really has gone that far now. I'll be glad for this season to end, regardless of who wins. It's been an utter embarrassment for Scottish football.

8. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

you're so full of **** , you cover your mouth and let your ass talk. you and the shamrock tattooed girvan are the 2 biggest biggots on not606 so, why is an internet forum different to inside a football ground ? is it because you'll most likely never come across the people you try to wind up (note i said try), therefore knowing you'll not get your head kicked in.

a sensible reply would be nice but ill not hold my breath.

9. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

These devices were posted from Scotland though mate. If your point is that the Irish issue is the one that won't go away well then yes you are correct - but it's a lot of Scottish as well who won't get over the issue, both sides of it.

10. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

proves what point ? the point that walter mitty and yourself cant post anything unless its anti-celtic/catholic/irish

11. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

3 years working in South Armagh meant I did encounter all the scum under the sun so try again wee sacks <ok>

The closest I came to a kicking was when l didn't stand up for the national anthem in Spiders bar in Armagh and had to peg it up past RUC Armagh and into Drummadd Barracks <laugh>

Away back to your Panini Sticker Book <ok>

12. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Oh, and it's "bigots" you utter plum. If you're going to label us, at least get it right <ok>

13. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Correct <ok>

14. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Mick, I think it's well know that there are MANY ex/participating "faces" from both sides currently residing on the West Coast of Scotland. It's definitely one thing which N.Ireland / Ireland has successfully exported in recent years <ok>

15. Welcome to the North

No mate, what was it saying?

Was it in't sport or news section? Never know with the Old Firm ;)

16. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

By the way, viewing Celtic supporters, did you think that banner unfurled by The Green Brigade showing Ibrox burning in the background, with Lennon adopting a, well, Lenin-esque pose with the words "Let's Go To War" underneath has helped matters?

17. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Braindead cants. Think they're some sort of offshoot of the IRA <doh>

I mean "Brigade" <doh>

Don't tell me they don't consider themselves as part of some kind of "army" with such terminology involved in their name.

18. Welcome to the North

Them ****s still about?
    That Poppy banner had my piss boiling.

19. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

no , of course it wouldnt "help matters" ; the helpful thing for the celtic support in attendance at ibrox that day would obviously have been for them to take one of the two options offered by their hosts ;

A. Surrender.

B. Die.

Helpfulness starts at home <ok>

Also , I d suggest that with every media outlet in recent months refering to celtic "being at war " with the sfa , that is where the inspiration for the banner originated.

20. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

Girvan , dont you concede there is a fair amount of hypocrisy in the statement that a banner about "going to war" from the celtic support is unhelpful when the main party tune from the rangers support is , and has been for a long time , about being " up to your knees in fenian blood , surrender or you`ll die " ?