1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FA Punishment

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Blacker-than-Knight, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacker-than-Knight

Couple of thoughts on this as the lynch mob are out in force in the media and they obviously want to bury Pardew, they will undoubtably come up with some major ban for this with some media tonkers calling for a total ban for the rest of the season.
    I actually think Pardew would have a legal recourse against this as the FA gave Paul Ince a 5 match stadium ban and a £4000 fine for 3 offences including one of violent conduct towards an official, Pardew can only really be cited for one offence of violent conduct, there is obviously the counter arguement that it occured in front of the cameras but even so is this worse than Paul Ince's conduct in reality.

2. Busy Being Headhunted

Busy Being Headhunted Well-Known Member

you have to remember that Paul Ince is black so the FA have to be more careful how heavy they punish him

3. lady-eleanor

lady-eleanor Well-Known Member

Hate to say it but I thought the same

4. Dorty Dogbreath

Dorty Dogbreath keeper of the glow

I've just been watching the Madrid derby and a raging twenty stone Atletico official had to be restrained on the touchline after trying to get to the referee. He made Pardew look like papier mache.

5. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

this

6. YankMag

YankMag Active Member

Its a shame thats considered a headbutt. What a load of ****. I like how Pardew is so intense, a manager who doesn't want to win over live has no place at newcastle. What i don't understand is why he did that when we were winning at the time?? I hope he stays, i think when you consider he's had -45million pounds to spend he's done well in the grand scheme of things.

7. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I think they'll hammer him. Its the easy thing to do. He has been widely condemned in the media so if they actually treat it for what it was, they'll get pillared. The FA are a self protection organisation. He deserves a fine and a ban. He'll probably get something silly like 6 games and 50k. Everyone will say "too right" and forget about it by Wednesday. In fairness to the FA the trial has already occurred, they have had their options reduced as a result.

8. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

I can assure you that every Sunderland supporter would be VERY disappointed if he were to go

9. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Its nice you want us to do well. Fair dinkum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.