1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FA has chance to prove its not biased to leeds united , promote leeds utd and west brom and fulham

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by sniffer1, Mar 17, 2020.

1. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

The FA has the chance to prove its not biased against leeds united by promoting the top 2 and promoting 3rd place which right now is LEEDS UNITED , WEST BROMICH ALBION , AND FULHAM and RELEGATING THE BOTTOM 3 FROM THE PREMIER LEAGUE then there is not change in the amount of teams in each league , but i fear they wont and will as usual go against leeds united and scrap the season , it is my belief there has to be 14 premier clubs for a scrapping of the season which is totally unfair , please correct me on that if wrong , i went through the EFL rules and regulations on a void season and there is not any rules and regulations i can see . below is about fixtures . YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE ??? the long list of injustices against leeds united by FA
    1. DON REVIE and him leaving england managers job to go to another job in middle east FA chastised him and leeds united for it for over 40 years .
    2, a bribed referee in european cup final ( champions league final now ) FA did nothing about it when the referee was found a couple of seasons later to get banned for life from refereeing
    3 banning billy bremner when we needed him for longer than necessary.
    4. making leeds play wolves so early after many matches when leeds could have done the double that season .
    5. recently not doing anything to aston villa players after they assaulted clich after scoring for leeds .
    other leeds players recently getting harsh treatment by FA
    6, fixtures at odd times when celinio was in charge
    7. the spygate saga unjustly fined as our guy was on a public footpath that anybody can stand on .
    THE LIST IS ENDLESS FROM OF UNJUST DECISIONS AGAINST LEEDS UNITED BY FA AND THE UNKNOWN INDIVIDUALS THAT MAKE THEM , PROBABLY alex fegreson , bobby charlton , gary neville that make these decisions .
    https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  2. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Demote bottom 3 from Prem will not happen

sniffer1 likes this.
  3. sniffer1

Why thats what is happening at moment ??

4. 2 pennth

Where did you here that

sniffer1 likes this.
  5. sniffer1

6. 2 pennth

7. sniffer1

But it does not keep coming back from FA decision against leeds utd like it usually does thats why it looks suspicious

8. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Season will finish sometime so we’ll be fine. Might be interesting as every player will be about five stone heavier so football might be more like rugby when we return. Will cost a fortune to rekit out squads in xxxxl gear

sniffer1 and 1964white like this.
  9. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

See, there's another forward thinking cost saving, Jean-Kevin's kit will fit just fine, he may even get a game with all those fatties around?

Eireleeds1 likes this.
  10. sniffer1

True , but problem is one sky presenter a west ham fan said they should cancel the season , which would mean leeds and west brom would stay in championship and there would be no relegation from premiership and liverpool would not win the premiership and other teams lower down would stay in their leagues , stupid idea put forward b a woman presenter who is only thinking of her own team , my own idea is to finish playing the remainder of the games behind closed doors with the matches live screened for the fans aand to do that in july when it could be better in uk

11. Eireleeds1

Think it’s been agreed by most if not all football bodies that all leagues will be eventually finished. No timescale and the fairest on all clubs.

sniffer1 likes this.
  12. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

But is it really? If we wait too long, we may never get the opportunity to finish the leagues due to so many teams going under, the longer we wait.

Another significant hurdle to fairness might be the littler clubs losing their loan / out of contract players, which might be the only decent players in the team. Imagine hovering above a relegation battle, and when the league restarts in December, you've lost all your best players, and lost your final 9 games. 0 out of 27, and you could have avoided relegation if you'd only won one point. Might sound ridiculous, but could easily happen.

I don't have an answer. My personal leaning is to start playing in empty stadiums immediately. Telly money would continue to flow in, helping clubs out considerably. Players could be tested daily, & prevented from playing if any doubt arises. Remember, these players are young & healthy, with a current fatality rate of 0.2%.

I don't recall these measures being implemented during SARS crisis in 2003. Indeed, Mrs WJ & I went to China on holiday in the middle of it! However, if I knew them what I know now, I might have changed my mind. Just looked it up out of curiosity & was shocked. The fatality rate for it has been revised upwards at 14-15%, and over-64s had a fatality rate of 50%. FSS!!! (Source: http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2003/05/estimates-sars-death-rates-revised-upward).

13. sniffer1

yes
    yes thats ok , dont think footie will be back by april 30 more like june 15th behind closed doors

14. Eireleeds1

We’d all settle for that date for a return to something near normality

sniffer1 likes this.
  15. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The empty stadiums/behind closed doors has been argued against as the ambulances and medical staff will be required elsewhere. Throw in gatherings outside stadiums by the fans it probably isn’t an option in all honesty

16. Eireleeds1

Also critical thing with this virus is everything must stay 2 metres apart. That would also apply to athletes so no sport till crisis completely over in my opinion

17. sniffer1

But then again it would be just like FA to say in end of june its too late to finish season so lets scrap it as they dont want leeds utd to go up

18. JonnyLosAngeles

JonnyLosAngeles Well-Known Member

Is it an FA decision? Surely the Prem and EFL decide these issues?

19. sniffer1

I believe the FA football association is in charge of the premier league and EFL and usually the FA make decisions against leeds united as these decisions are made by unknown former football proffesionals including managers this could include alex ferguson , bobby charlton , gary neville all who hate leeds utd but apart from that manchester united have a big say in FA decisions through being one of the richest clubs in english football which is totally unfair to have a situation like that making biased decisions .