1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Expressions of interest

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by antipodean exile, Jul 21, 2018.

1. antipodean exile

antipodean exile Well-Known Member

It's getting closer and besides Christmas renewed battle is due to start in August so who if any would like another few months of the Prediction Thread - would anyone like to take it on ? if no one would like to share the joys of doing it then I guess I can do it again - I will be away 4 weeks in September/October and two weeks in February but with Wooperts help I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem.
    So who is in and who would like to take it on?(optional)

Anti:emoticon-0103-cool:

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  2. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Hi anti - I am more than happy to participate in a new Prediction Thread. I'm away myself for 9 days in September, and 8 or 9 days next April, but hopefully will be able to get a Wifi connection <cheers>

3. antipodean exile

I can always post a few weeks at a time over the difficult period when away - lets just see what the take up is on the invite ATB:emoticon-0103-cool:

4. antipodean exile

So far Woopert the response has been underwhelming - should we start with just the two of us and see if anyone joins in and up until the end of August new predictors can come in at the lowest score - what say you ? or should we have a cup of tea and a lie down and forget it ???:emoticon-0103-cool:

5. devonFRATTONiser

devonFRATTONiser Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'll predict (when I remember!) - I'm likely to be offline throughout October so I will have to ask the question master for a list of fixtures in advance so I cam pm them over...

6. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

With Devo hopefully joining in, we will only have three participants <doh>........Where are MAJR / Meowth / Lapras / Ides etc ?

Up to you anti, as to whether you wish to pursue thread :emoticon-0148-yes:

7. antipodean exile

Think we should be optimistic and at least give it a go haven't seen apart from Ides the other lads around much if at all lets hope season starting will whet their appetite - upwards and onwards :emoticon-0103-cool:

8. MAJR

MAJR Well-Known Member

I visit the forum more frequently during the season than during the summer break so I'll be around a bit more in the weeks to come. I'll have another go at it but it'll probably be second-season-syndrome for me. I came within a whisker of winning it last season so I'll probably finish bottom this time