1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Excuses

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magic Laudrup 11, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Magic Laudrup 11

Magic Laudrup 11 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm in charge of two technicians, one of thems 21 the other is late 40s. The old **** is from Hong Kong and is hated by all in the office. He laughs at anything, regardless of what it is. The other day I was standing at the water cooler talking to the big titted secretary when the wee **** walks past.

Him - "Ooft got a raw deal <laugh>"
    Me - "What you talking about?"
    Him - "Got bloody piles <laugh>"
    Me - Don't say a word and just look at him in disgust

This morning I got in and had an email from him.

Magic Laudrup 11

I have suffered a bout of food poisoning last night and have been up all night.

I am currently suffering from the 'runs' and vomiting. I hope to be in Monday but no guarantees.

Regards

****bag

This is the 22nd time he's had food poisoning since the start October. I emailed him back with my illness file and pointed out how many times hes used the excuse and suggested he change his diet or make sure his wife isn't trying to kill him.

I hate the guy.

2. Castleger

Castleger Active Member

The guy from Hong Kong, he is definately a tech and not a mild mannered janitor??? Cause all these absences could be when he is off fighting crime....Hong Kong Phooey No1 Super Guy.......<laugh>

3. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

Castleger he looks more like Hans Moleman from the simpsons <ok>

He calls in sick when he goes to hospital appointments with his wife (she's pregnant). They had to get IVF and the **** went round the office telling every single ****ing person about it <doh>

4. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

I seen a picture of his wife and wouldn't touch her with LR's. She sounds like a complete cow as well. Always phoning him asking him why he's not home <doh> She phoned when he wasn't at his desk so I answered and she accused me of covering for him so he could cheat on her <laugh> <laugh> It was in pigeon english and I was pishing myself laughing at her.

I actually love it when he's off. He does my tits in and is ****ing clueless. He started as agency and a director liked him and offered him a job, but on senior engineer wages <doh> I'm in charge of the techs and all output but get paid about half what he does <grr> <grr>

5. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

Get the **** the sack if he`s in the IVF ,I mean , who can be expected to work alongside someone who is a member of a paramilitary organisation.