1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Everton vs Arsenal

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by steveharris, Apr 1, 2014.

1. steveharris

steveharris Member

Interesting game huh? :emoticon-0116-evilg

Consistent winnings from Everton for the past few weeks. I wonder how well will they perform on Sunday?
    Will they beat Arsenal or not? Will it be a draw? Or Arsenal will remain on the 4th spot, hmm...

View attachment 30492

2. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

Waiting for the match Fred to start, but this ones going to be a very interesting game. Big game for both teams!

3. Krome

Krome Well-Known Member

I expect Everton to start the game on top and for us to grow into it in the second half. Need to avoid conceding early like normal in the big away games

4. King Shergar

King Shergar Well-Known Member

Even if Arsenal lose this game I still think Arsenal will comfortably get 4th. Arsenal have fairly straightforward fixtures against sides in the bottom half after this game where as Everton have to go away to Southampton, and then home to both Man United and Man City. Everton will need 9 points from those 3 games to hold Arsenal off, and that's assuming they win the game against Arsenal. So it looks to me like they have a small mountain to climb if they are gonna nick 4th spot off Arsenal. I personally can't see it happening :biggrin:

5. steveharris

steveharris Member

I honestly want Everton to win and get the 4th spot from Arsenal. It would be interesting!
    I just want to see how the fans of both teams will react if that happen hahaha!
    Just for this week :emoticon-0116-evilg

6. Eftymoore

Eftymoore New Member

Why not test Everton with Europa spot first, and see how they can adapt under thier new manager. In term of 4th, I thinks Arsenal might go there and bit them which could put them in title race again.

7. steveharris

steveharris Member

Because as I've said this would be interesting, for me mate <laugh>

8. steveharris

steveharris Member

I knew Everton will win, I was even close enough from my 4-0 prediction haha
    Anyway, Arsenal only have one point lead from Everton and I don't it'll be that hard.
    They are really close enough to be on the 4th spot!