1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Everton V Liverpool

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Jürgenmeiʃter, Oct 2, 2015.

?

Result for us?

1. Win

26.7%
  2. Draw

40.0%
  3. Lose

26.7%
  4. Get well soon MITO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. MITO is a c*nt!

6.7%
  1. Jürgenmeiʃter

Jürgenmeiʃter Top top top top top flirt

Rodgers: "It's not about me, it's about supporting the team. It's still very early in the season. There's lot of improvement still to come."

Rodgers: "Over the past 12 months we've had to manage a lot of change and a lot of disruption. Winning games is key to having support."

Rodgers:If we go in as favourites it shows we're a big club. We're happy to have that here. The level of our opponent's game always goes up.

Rodgers: "Everton have done well. They are a point ahead of us. They've had a good start and we've had a disaster!"

Rodgers: "It's another opportunity to get a victory. We respect that it will be a tough game. It's one we want to win for our supporters."

Rodgers on his future: "It;'s not something I'm worried about. I'll always work best I can. I'm not seeking any reassurances."

Rodgers on boos: "I respect that. There is frustration when you don't win the game. You have to take it on the chin as manager and players."

Rodgers on Martinez: "We will always take the favourites tag if people want to put that on to us. We are Liverpool."

Rodgers "You saw in the game last week Daniel's quality. He's so important for us. Top players give a team confidence. He has star quality."

Rodgers: "We go into Sunday's game with confidence. We have quality in this team. We should have won that game last night 4-1."

Rodgers: "We're not giving away many opportunities but we're getting punished for mistakes. We need to cut out those mistakes."

Rodgers: "No more or less pressure on this game than I've had before.Reality is we're only couple of points off top 4 and 5pts off the top."

Rodgers: "You can see the team is starting to evolve. We are creating a lot of chances. Now we need to start taking them. It's a huge game."

Rodgers: "These are fantastic games. My 4th season going to Goodison. We have played well there, been unfortunate not to win there."

Rodgers: "With so many games we have to make sure we look after Daniel Sturridge. He's fresh and fit and looking forward to this weekend."

Rodgers: "No real change with injuries. Seeing how Benteke is over course of next 24hrs. Squad will be pretty much same as Villa game."

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

This a game Brendabn Rodgers must get something from. A draw is not a disaster. So I am predicting
    2:2 Draw and Daniel Sturridge to score.
    Tobes beware <laugh>

3. Just in time with this thread, I'd created one but had to leave my PC a minute meaning I checked to make sure one hadn't been posted before confirming...

Jürgenmeiʃter likes this.
  4. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

A draw, given form of both sides I'd take that for sure.

WB did put two past them t'other day. Though we're no West Brom <laugh>

5. SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING

SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING Well-Known Member

We defend like we have all season and we'll lose. It's that simple. No doubt he'll play the 3 CB's again as he seems to struggle to send out a team that can defend with 2. Actually, he just struggles to send out a team.

So everything is riding on a half fit Sturridge. Great. Great planning, great foresight that. <doh>

6. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Get beaten and I reckon he's gone.

7. LuisDiazgamechanger

I think RHC can do a better job as a manager particularly in defence.<ok>

8. SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING

SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING Well-Known Member

I'd never want us to lose.....not even if that was the case.....but what a horrible choice to have to make. Win and keep Rodgers or lose and get rid.....

9. We're seriously ****ed if @Red Hadron Collider could do a better job <laugh>

10. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to this game as it could be Rodgers's last one in charge.

11. Jürgenmeiʃter

Jürgenmeiʃter Top top top top top flirt

I know its a strange feeling isnt it, each win will bring him more time but I dont want him here as we will win nothing with him here

I like him, I like his arrogance and the way he embraces our club but hes just not good enough for this job. I didnt want him when he was appointed but that fantastic season when we were blowing teams away I thought he set us up good

Ive always been happy to be proven wrong with him but I cant see him turning us around now, we look shot

saintKlopp likes this.
  12. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

13. jaffaklopp

jaffaklopp Well-Known Member

Players should be at least a little up for this game. However the Rodgers affect does the opposite, so I think a draw, but only just, Everton could d!ck us

14. The players should be up for every game but they're not. I understand you saying they should be up for this game but with a squad packed full with mainly foreigners and next to no scouse input in the dressing room, where is the local derby spirit going to come from?

15. Enricky.

Enricky. Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

We need Flanno back!!! <whistle><ok>:)

16. Stan

Stan Stalker

2-1 Everton if Stones plays. 2-2 if he doesn't.

17. 1,000% <ok>

18. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

I didn't say I wanted us to lose. I said IF we do, I think he'll be gone.

19. LuisDiazgamechanger

I know you would never want us to lose<ok>.