1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Emmanuel Frimpong

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Belvedere to Charlton and back again!, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Belvedere to Charlton and back again!

2. Ryan-R-An-Addick

Read about him a while back, he seemed to be extremely promising. I'd say go for it if he would actually choose us over Cardiff.

3. Belvedere to Charlton and back again!

i reckon he might pick us over cardiff. They are in decline losing all there best players and considering we would be alot closing to home and hopefully pushing for promotion we would look an attractable club.

4. starinnaddick

starinnaddick New Member

This is the youngster we were about to sign on loan at the beginning of last season but he then had a knee injury and has been off for some time.
    If he is now fit he would be good for us.He has already been in their first team.

5. sirjohnhumphrey

My Arsenal supporting mate reckons he's well worth a shot. Came throught he ranks with Wilshere and doesn't look out of place when alongside him in midfield. Could be an excellent signing.

6. Kerpowell

Kerpowell Member

Iv''e heard lots of positive things about this guy. My brother-in-law, who's a Gunner' s shareholder, told me that he's a very quick and strong midfield player who can weigh in with some crunching tackles. Personally I think that we may not attractive enough for him....but who knows, Sir Chris may have the powers of persuasion. I'd deffo have him in my starting 11.

7. Scratchingvalleycat

Scratchingvalleycat Active Member

I have to say if there is substance to this and CP manages to persuade this one over Iwill start to believe that we have ambition again. He is described as being in the mold of Alex Song and that can't be a bad thing. We play the bluebirds in Spain - I wonder which side he will be on?

8. SeCafc

SeCafc New Member

I concur with you 'BTCABA' Frimpong would be a magnificent signing for us.

9. D'Jeezus MackAroni

D'Jeezus MackAroni New Member

That article makes no sense.
    It quotes Frimpong as saying he is frustrated at not getting a first team opportunity.
    He is only 19, and was very likely to be in our squad last season if not for his knee injury. Since his comeback he has struggled badly for form(he only made his playing return in mid-April) and as such could not expect a place in Arsenals first eleven.

If he did say "if the situation doesn't change then there is no point staying" then he may as well sod off.

However, I doubt he did say the quotes attributed to him.

10. WWOCB

WWOCB Active Member

I haven't actually seen a credible source for the quote so I doubt its true. Would be nice if it was though.

11. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

I`m credible its true