1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Eddie Mitchel should be sacked

Discussion in 'Bournemouth' started by Frenchy, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Frenchy

Frenchy New Member

rude man

2. MassiveAttack

MassiveAttack Well-Known Member

Thats putting it polite Mate, he's a nasty piece of work and I would imagine he's got a couple of his thugs to rough up Mark Chapman!

3. saintsalive

saintsalive Member

Although a Southampton fan I have always followed events at The Cherries & wished them well.
    This man Mitchell is an uncouth, ignorant fool - an embarrasement to the club.
    If this fool seriously believes its ok for a directors wife to enter the dressing room at half time, then he is even
    more stupid than I thought. A self respecting manager would immediately resign.

4. Jem

Jem New Member

Ipswich fan in peace: i listened to 606 and was embarressed for Bournemouth who are a fine club with a great tradition.This man seems a real piece of work and was quite obviously drunk. While i have no doubt he really cares deeply about Bournemouth he needs to understand that regardless of what your position at a football club, you are an ambassador at all times and even more so when your on national radio. What a clown - he needs to wake up and smell the coffee (even if its to help him get over his hangover)

5. saintsalive

saintsalive Member

This is the man who walked out of the directors hospitality suite at St Mary,s last season, leaving a hefty bar bill unpaid.
    Cortese pursued him relentlessly for this & ended up saying he was not welcome at Southampton in the future.
    Just about sums the man up