1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dubai fillies mile friday

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by floridaspearl, Oct 7, 2015.

1. floridaspearl

floridaspearl Well-Known Member

im off to HQ Friday and looking forward to this race. As usual o'brien leads the market and gosdens filly will be well supported. I'm there to see beautiful morning, btw what a lovely name for a filly. I'm a bit of a sentimentalist and remember the day gorgeous George crushed a good Guineans field. I'm hoping she can do for Lucas's career, what frankel did for sir Henry Cecil's . The only drawback is the jockey. Feel free to debate.

2. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

After the filly Ballydoyle’s victory in the Prix Marcel Boussac, Moyglare conqueror Minding should be a short-priced favourite for the Fillies’ Mile, especially given her middle distance pedigree. The other O’Brien representative Coolmore would be an ironic winner given her name and that of Sunday’s winner but her Group 3 win leaves her with a little to find on her stablemate.

John Gosden’s Nathra is unbeaten and won easily at Newbury last time on soft ground and has obvious potential if quicker ground is no issue. The Godolphin filly Promising Run cannot be ignored following her course Group 2 win over seven furlongs.

Amongst the other fillies, only the two maiden races winners Beautiful Morning and Dawn Of Hope can be seen as likely to have the potential improvement to contend here as many of the rest are held on form lines.