1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Don't you dare - it's too soon !

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Jan 12, 2023.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/news/2023/january/202223-half-season-tickets-on-sale/

As a sth of several decades, I sincerely hope that Mr. G has NO intention of doing an 'early bird' deal for 2023/24 until ( IF ) Gills secure EFL status this season... All fans - but most especially sth deserve the sort of respect that Mr. Scally has ( in my opinion ) fallen short - for several seasons... STH have been taken for granted in many ways.... I don't want to continue with the toxicity that Scally has brought to the Club - so I will stop the diatribe here.
    If Gills fail to rescue their season, the performances in all of the remaining 23 league games had better be a minimum of 100% commitment - to stand any chance of me contemplating a season ticket for National League.......1st., May is early enough for an early bird !

Lord Sondes Clock and brb like this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

Think I will have a very hard job defending Neil Harris any further this season, if we don't turn this around now - I have every confidence we will, with the new life Brad has breathed into our club, just as the National Leaue was staring us in the face, phew!

Season Ticket's will be an interesting topic next season, because Mr Garlinson will have no knowledge of our pricing structure in the past, but I'm sure as a businessman he will come to a decision that will help pack the house out, while at the same time remembering STH's have been the life blood of the club.

From what I've seen so far in this short time, the new owner has done all the right things, but it's a long road ahead, and everything takes the test of time, I hope I'm as happy for the club then as I am at this moment now.

3. gioblues

gioblues Well-Known Member

Don't think anyone is thinking about season tickets yet about next season.Apart from maybe one lol

4. allbluelenny

allbluelenny Well-Known Member

All I can see are signings from clubs of older players from our league. ????????? I fully understand the new partial owner will not spend megally to soo until he see,s that we stay up and that is all that counts to date. Lets see if signing more journeymen will help as they will know if they help there is a good chance they will not make next season with the club

brb and alwaysright like this.
  5. gioblues

gioblues Well-Known Member

They should all be here for 2 years unless we go down, but need to bring in younger players in summer. Players who could then be sold on for profit.

brb likes this.