1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Doncaster Belles lose appeal

Discussion in 'Doncaster' started by SaintLapras, Jun 30, 2013.

1. SaintLapras

SaintLapras Well-Known Member

Just seen this morning that Doncaster Belles have lost their appeal against their unfair relegation from WSL1 which I think is a total disgraceful decision by the FA.The FA . They've already done a good job of severely damaging women's football. I hope everyone boycotts Man City's games next year. **** the FA. The way football is governed in this country is '****ing appalling', which clearly what FA stands for. I am sick and tired of the way the FA acts, it's accountable to no-one, it's as transparent as a brick wall, wildly corrupt and as greedy as any bank. Feel sorry for the players and fans who have had their season ruined after 90 minutes making the rest of the season pretty pointless, it's a disgraceful way to treat one of the eldest women's football teams in the country. Also, apparently the Belles were penalised for groundsharing with the men which I think is utterly stupid, if anything the Belles should be praised for sharing with the men, after all, why should the women's teams be forced to play in some random stadium miles from where they supposedly represent? Why should Chelsea play in Staines and Arsenal play in Borehamwood and not Stamford Bridge and the Emirates respectively? That's not fair and that's not right, stupid FA don't have a clue.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23109804

But one thing has come of this, due to the horrendous way Doncaster have been treated by the FA, I have decided to adopt them as my WSL team. Though I'd much rather there was no need for that.

2. YouCanCallMeJeff

YouCanCallMeJeff Active Member

Horrendous, but what can little ol Doncaster do? Certainly don't have the finances to go to court against the FA

3. SaintLapras

SaintLapras Well-Known Member

Truly horrendous. They should take it up outside the FA's channels as clearly they are corrupt and the whole appeals process was merely to provide the illusion of fairness. Well, apparently two/thirds of the 'independent' panel were made up from FA members, that's about as fair as Sepp Blatter's presidential election where he was the only candidate running.

4. Extra Time Spike

5. RonIpstone

RonIpstone New Member

They don't seem to have taken it very far!