1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ding Dong the Witch is dead - Brenda sacked

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Lcfcfox1, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Lcfcfox1

Lcfcfox1 Active Member

Bye Bye Brenda, thanks for all the success you’ve brought us but it’s now time to move over as you have clearly no idea how to motivate players in a relegation dogfight.
    I wish you well but love the club in the Prem more
    I can only hope and pray that Top hasn't left it too late and they can still turn thing's around, 10 cup finals coming up!!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
    leicesterlove likes this.
  2. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

For most of the season I thought Rodgers would turn it around, but that performance against Palace was a disgrace. I dont think Top had any option after that. If Rodgers couldn't get the team up to play a team that hadn't won forever, then we have no chance. The manner of the defeat rather than the result is what tipped it.

3. BucksFox

BucksFox Well-Known Member

Perhaps we were unfortunate to play Palace after them installing a new manager. Under Rodgers we played some of the best football I've seen us play, but we always came up just short when it mattered (apart from the FA Cup win - for which I shall be forever grateful to him). If we'd finished in 4th position we'd have had the money to keep building the team - but he and the players fouled up on 2 occasions. Now we are looking like we need a complete rebuild after some poor dealings in the transfer market. The Premier League is not an easy place in which to carry out a complete rebuild.

FosseFilberto likes this.