1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

david moyes

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by johnnyquango, Apr 22, 2014.

1. johnnyquango

johnnyquango Member

although it may be the time for a new face at ot,with what as gone on this last season.i think utd have played this chapter very sly?we allowed saf to pick his predecessor.no one was allowed to comment on david moyes ability to take over the reigning champions once saf left.it was decided by him?this was a job dm had to take as he felt he was going knowhere other than mid table with everton.he wanted to better his self.now this man had worked hard at his old job keeping everton alive on a shoestring budget.for 11 years.he was offered the job at ot for 6 years.now dont get me wrong but in leymans terms its like a postman with a round of 11 years being offered a milk round only to find out 9 months down the line he wasnt good enough.where does he go from here.i know he will have a huge bank account,but i believe he as been used as a scape goat for both the glazers and saf.aswell as this if he as gone why have his staff not gone also?i mean im sure we will be able to cope the next 4 games with nicky butt and ryan giggs at the helm.i am infavour of a new manager and i tried to believe he was the right choice,only he wasn't?but it stinks how they have treated him(rumours from twitter.then breaking the news via twitter.then making the poor ****er leave by the back door).shame on you united.:(

2. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

It looked to me to have had the glazers all over it with the callous way it's been handled,clearly the press were leaked the news yesterday when the US stock exchange was closed in preparation for a share surge today.
    As much as I'd like to laugh at and condemn the utd support for his demise,I actually think the match going supporters have given him incredibly loyal backing given Moyes' fairly clear incompetence. There aren't many managers who could say that the current premier league champions aspire to be like their detested neighbours and still enjoy more or less unanimous support on the terraces.Probably the only decency to come out of the whole saga give how the players more or less as one have refused to make any effort for him.
    Poor choice of manager,just removed without any class but nevertheless the right decision however it was done