1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

David Moyes Press Conference

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Daveunited, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Daveunited

Daveunited Well-Known Member

4:00 Here are the main points from David Moyes' press conference...

-Wayne Rooney is back from his warm-weather break but will not be available for the trip to Chelsea. "He's training, doing some running and looking quite good. I don’t want to put a date on it just now [his return] as I don’t want to say he’ll be fit for whatever game and then I find he’s not. We’ve just got to take it bit by bit."

-The manager also said he hopes Robin van Persie will resume training at the start of next week. He added that "most of the players are getting close to [full] fitness."

-Moyes confirmed that Anderson is going on loan to Fiorentina: "We’ve not been able to get him as many games as he’d hoped, or we hoped we might get him, so we feel it’s a good opportunity for him. He’s going to a good club in a good league, so hopefully it gets him some benefit."

-Moyes was also asked about the return to fitness of Darren Fletcher: "To be truthful, we didn’t think he was going to come back and, if he did, we weren’t sure when he was going to come back. But he’s been a breath of fresh air, how well he’s played."

2. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

Can you ask him if UTD will buy a new table