1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Danny Green

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by robcafc, Jun 16, 2011.

1. robcafc

robcafc Member

coming from Bishops Stortford, a team Green was at a few years back i was quite surprised to see a face i recognised playing in a game before me in a 6 aside league i play in. Danny Green! what a joke that would of been had it been my team playing against him, he took the piss quite literally. tho i didnt quite pluck up the courage to ask him on transfer news which i was going to, but i got a stare as i was in my charlton shirt, maybe he knew?!?!?! anyway i think he scored 3 one he ran round the whole team and smashed it in top corner, shame we have played the team he was playing for before ( won 2-1 cough ) if he is there next week shall i get me mates to jump him and i threaten him to sign? ha

2. Franco5

Franco5 Well-Known Member

Nice story Rob... However poor form for not quizzing him on whether or not he's joining the Charlton revolution.

If he plays next week it's probably best you and your chums refrain from kicking him too hard just in case... <laugh>

3. WWOCB

WWOCB Active Member

Or if he signs for Peterborough before then, you may have to practise your two-footed lunges ;)