1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dani pacheco ready to call time at liverpool

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by yellowcanary, Jul 24, 2011.

1. yellowcanary

yellowcanary Member

I have just seen a article newsnow Norwich saying Pacheco ready to call time at liverpool, he helped us to get in the premier league and we loved him he enjoyed his time at Norwich,i would loved him back at Norwich but we have already got 7 new players if he leaves liverpool i hope he goes to another premier league team,if he stays with you has he got a chance in the first team?thankyou for reading this article.looking forward to playing you next season i hope you do not score to many goals against us LOL.

2. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

I don't think anybody knows what's happening with him at the moment, many of us really hoped over the past few years he'd turn out to be a great player, but I can't help thinking that if he was as good as we thought he'd be playing by now.

Perhaps it's best for both parties he did move on.

3. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

My hopes of him making the grade have fallen dramatically.

I'm in 2 minds whether he should go. If he does, best of luck to the lad <ok>

4. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

I think this sums up what most Liverpool fans feel about the lad.

5. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

It seems I'm the voice of reason ;)

6. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

To be honest i'm not sure he will cut it at Liverpool. He will have too much competition.

If he wants to move on and go to Norwich then fair play to him.

7. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

He was quoted in the Mirror:

"This summer I haven't spoken with Kenny Dalglish," said the striker, who spent part of last season on loan at Norwich. "But now I don't care as I am focused on my work with the Spanish Under-20 World Cup squad.

"There will be time after to see what happens with me - although I know there are Spanish clubs that are interested."

Three very different Liverpool managers have decided against giving him the infamous "run of games." He's Ryan Babel II.

Rafa said he needed to improve his consistency but he doesn't appear to be convincing anybody, including me.

8. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

Move him on, we have better coming through the ranks, would rather Suso have his spot.

9. terrifictraore

terrifictraore Well-Known Member

Nah, yours was the obvious answer, you were just lucky to get in before the rest of us.:emoticon-0100-smile

10. Ricardo Lux

Ricardo Lux Member

We need players like him to run the flanks especially with his great amount of pace and energy

11. LFCDarlo

LFCDarlo New Member

I feel Pacheco has been dreadfully over-hyped.

I know he was outstanding in the Under 20 tournament last year... but let's not forget Messrs Le Tallec and Sinama-Pongolle also produced outstanding performances internationally at youth level and never converted that into form for Liverpool.

Generally if you're going to breakthrough at a club the size of Liverpool you will usually have done it by the age Pacheco is now. The likes of Flanagan, Robinson and Kelly have all done it in the last year - and it's not only a defenders trait as I am sure we can all remember the likes of Fowler and Owen breaking through in their teens too. Looks at the clubs that are chasing Pacheco too... a newly promoted Premier League side (and he was generally used off the bench while on loan there); and teams in the lower leagues in Spain.

Every time Pacheco has been given an opportunity in the first team he's looked lightweight, lacked confidence and given the ball away far too easily. I have no doubt he has talent and that he will have a good career... but this isn't the next Messi we're talking about.

12. jonni911

jonni911 Member

Unfortunately I completely agree with you!

13. suarezlfc

suarezlfc Active Member

I think he'll probably move on. If he was first team material, as others have said, he'd be a regular by now (although some develop a bit later a la Jay Spearing).
    Also, I believe we've signed/are in the process of signing one or two highly rated attackers for the academy, who I expect will be knocking around the senior squad in a year or two if all goes to plan. (Pelosi, Bueno, and forget the other guy's name)

14. Kop79

Kop79 Active Member

Like a lot of people i wanted Dani to do it for us
    But it just has not happened shame really,but like said above i think it would be good for him to leave
    Let him go and join a team where he can get games regular

If he does leave i wish him all the best