1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Crowd trouble at Watford

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by MFC_Lion, Mar 5, 2011.

1. MFC_Lion

MFC_Lion Well-Known Member

Dear tossers who continue to throw things at opposition fans and match officials, would you kindly **** off and get a life <ok>

If I have to read another ****ing article on 606 along the lines of all are fans are scum and Millwall should be thrown out the league......... <grr>

Simple answer, there is CCTV in the grounds. Use it to identify who has thrown what and ban them permanently. If you truly care about the success of the club you would not risk getting yourself banned and dragging our clubs reputation (what's left of it) through the gutter.

Sure I understand we get angry when a decision doesn't go our way and feel an injustice has been done. Just shout then! As far as I'm aware we cannot get done for calling someone a ****! This not only saves you throwing your money away but prevents possible action from the fa.

If the fa do investigate this game on top of the one only two weeks back against Middlesborough we could be in big trouble, be it a fine or suspended sentence. More importantly keep it up and JB and KJ will probably decide it's not worth the hassle and do one.

We're like a ****ing kid in a foster home who gets all these opportunities to make something of themselves and throws it back in their face. They're only gona take so much for they decide "you know what, ****'em!"

I bet the club introduces photo ID season tickets soon and tags round our ankles to give us an electric shock when we start playing up.

Any thoughts when our next win will be as I've been getting well and truly pissed off with wall since the borough game and am seriously considering missing QPR to watch the Barca game down the pub instead :emoticon-0105-wink:

2. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Have to agree with you 100%.

3. brb

brb Guest

I looked in on your board (bbc606) yesterday, I could see there was a few spouting off but no WALL in sight to defend your board, that's obviously because you have all moved to here - so I just came away quietly and left them talking to themselves <laugh>

Although if your up for a laugh, I think cheese is giving it large about the Wall v Leeds game on your board at the moment, not for me to be one to stir the hornets nest... Oops there I go again!

4. brb

brb Guest

Just while on the subject of stirring things up, sorry I mean creating debate <whistle>

Because I still have fond memories of the pasting us Gillians gave Leeds in April last season at our gaff, I was thinking of recreating that April feeling on 606 with a Wall v Leeds prediction thread.

I just need a title for it (that will get past the mods), so suggestions, how about this for starters...

London's PRIDE v Wakefield ?

5. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

Brb you are being watched as a cross dressing forum wum (did i get that right)

6. Norwayhornet

Norwayhornet Well-Known Member

MFC lion after some people on our 606 board yesterday and today it is refreshing to read what you have posted! (you must be one of the sensible 17%)(poll on one forum 70 % were proud of the thug reputation and 17% were shamed by it ,rest didnt know or didnt care)
    I hope your voice is heard because you are dead right KJ will not tolerate it ,and may very well walk away!!

7. LFB

LFB Member

WELL SAID MFC, but makes a mockery of our "secure" ticketing process which clearly don't work. We'll win some we'll lose some, thats sport. But let's keep the toys in the pram fellas

8. SE16

SE16 Member

This has been going on for years lads, I can remember getting my photo membership after the Luton game back in '85 but these hooligans still slip through the net?

Just don't know what the answer is to be honest ?

9. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Reading on other sites, these people are not even the 'organised' groups. They're complete planks. Lobbing seats at people, regardless of who's about is some stupid ****.

Someone needs to give them a slap.

10. MFC_Lion

I would have thought technology would have advanced so much since 85 that photo ID would be secure now. If not just use fingerprints instead. They have them for key locks, doubt it would be expensive to install and once they identify anyone ****ish enough to play up at a game they can no longer gain entry to the Den or purchase a photo ID ticket for away games.

I admit there are occasions when people can't make a game and lend their season ticket to someone else so they would be screwed unless they allow you to designate your ticket to another member for that match <confused>

Realistically this would lead to smaller crowds due to the hassle involved but alternative is continued trouble and sooner or later serious actions from the fa.

11. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

It's something that we all have to think about.

No one wants us to end up like Palace. We have a history of being the club that everyone hates and fans that 'can look after themselves'. The Den has always been a horrible place to go to for both away teams and their fans, and we don't want to lose that either.
    We also live in 2011 not 1982 and the trouble that went on back then can't be repeated now without people getting a prison term. Too much to lose.

There's a fine line between staying Wall and becoming just another club. We are NOT just another club.

12. LFB

LFB Member

If the club are committed to banning orders there can't be many idiots left as it is a small minority. I personally would have no hesitation pointing out an idiot if I thought he was harming what I consider to be my club. My club/our club...thats why it and other clubs like ours are so close to our hearts.
    I would, though, grant an amnesity when we're playing the vermin!! :emoticon-0112-wonde

13. MFC_Lion

Totally agree that we must keep the clubs identity, nothing worse than turning into a sterile ground with no atmosphere.

One of the things I like most about going to the Den is the noise and passion of the fans. Must give the team a lift and make it a very unwelcoming environment for visiting teams, just how it should be <ok>

If we could just keep it to verbal intimidation we wouldn't have a problem.

14. It's Saturday on Cold Blow Lane...

There is no point of throwing things, rush at the opposing fans in the ground or jumping on the pitch, because the press are watching our every move. There is nothing better for a reporter than a bit of handbags at Millwall as it is 110% certain to sell papers. And what happens when the press get hold of it? It becomes public knowledge and we get pulled through the gutter. Plus it brings it to the attention of the FA or the Met, who will then be forced to take action, costing JB even more money.

The loud, intimidating atmosphere that we create at Millwall can still be that without the little idiotic things that come along with it. If we wanna have a pop at the opposing fans, then wait till after the game, outside the ground, because once it has left Millwall FC's land, it does not become a "football related matter". Plus, no reporter goes drinking down the pub after, or sees the clashes that goes on away from the ground.

up in Sheffield a few weeks ago it was proper naughty, some described it like back in the 80s as there were numerous clashes at local pubs and outside the ground, away from the prying eye. Not a mention in the national press, not a mention anywhere really other than on the odd forum.

And MFC Lion is spot on, JB and Kj will not stick around if it continues. Why would someone keep pumping money into our club, keeping us afloat really, and all that we do in return is cost him more money by doing stupid things?

Lets use our heads lads.

15. Cockney Eyetie

Lets use our heads lads.
    -----------------------------
    Headbutting,triffic :smiley-finger007:

Seriously,MFC is spot on.
    We've all got our idiots,but its up to the majority to fish em out.
    You're no worse than at least 15 other clubs,but mud sticks.