1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Crap result

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Leicester lad..ey up me duck, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

NOt much more to say.......Sven i reckon you need to have a good look at the team before it gets like " Sousa II ".

Bamba being played on the wrong side.........you don't use your left hand with a a pair of scissors if your right handed !

Ricardo needs either dynamite or stilts.

PVA i hold some hope for.....perhaps as a sub (when we are 3 - 0 up ) and stop trying to mimic Cole.

Now i know there will be loads disagreeing, but forsight worth more than hindsight.

GET A FUKKIN GRIP SVEN...........Vassell ain't doing ****.........beat an offside trap ?.

YAKS been fed donoughts n moggodon.

NOW WHO WOULD TAKE CHOPRA & BOTHROYD instead?

I support Leicester like **** but today was so bastard dissapointing.

We rate our team too highly , we need a reality check.

2. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I will never, ever take Chopra and Bothroyd over Yak and Vassell.

I won't have a player sat on his arse for the game and another crying at the referee for the same amount of time.

Chopra and Bothroyd are just dickheads.

3. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

Like Vassell is banging em in ?

Cardiff's strikefore is excellent, they spring the offside trap very easily.......thats something we lack with our forwards.

I rate the Yak very highly but he does look tired.

Vassell needs to play down the middle but our formation doesn't accomodate this.

I remember Lineker and saw all his games home and away.......he had pace and was a finisher.........for the last 3 matches we can barely hit a shot on target considering the amount of chances created.

Yes i know created chances also includes the forwards........but lets get real we should of had a bucket load today no excuses.

Lucky against Sheff UTD,Bristol City,.......poor today, 7/10 Cardiff.........we need to improve irrespective of results.

Teams have learned, a rough n tumble approach and we stop the fancy passing game ( excessive infront of goal ) and then we seem stumped.

PVA is weak as a defender, great if you were 3 goals up.........Ricardo, well fukk him off to Portugal.

And as for Alan Young's commentary at away games say no more.........he used to drink near me and his playing wasn't as talanted as his mouth, he was average at best, although as a bloke he's fine...........But HIM & STRINGER rattle on reading SKY SPORTS screen giving out results.........comment on the match every 2 minutes.

RANT OVER SHARP INTAKE OF BEER , THEN A ROLE ON THE MISSUS<nahnah>

4. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

I think we should loan out Howard and get another striker in on loan

5. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

Yakubu was a disgrace yesterday. He didn't run at all in the second half. It sounded the same at Cardiff.

We need him for his goals but Sven needs to give him a kick up the arse and say if you aren't going to run I'm going to put a player in your position who does try like Waghorn.

Vassell was the best of our front 3 yesterday. Gallagher looked too scared to do anything with it.